We coming to Vietnam from Spain with Spanish passport, Do we need to apply visa for Vietnam ? Spanish passport holders, the same as most of country in the world …
Nowadays there are more than 200 countries in the world but not every country has a Vietnamese embassy. Vietnam only has embassies in certain countries. So, Spain has a Vietnamese embassy or not? Please see the latest information updated in 2020 about address, phone, website and other information of Vietnamese Embassy in Spain.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Spain
Calle Segre No5, 28002 Madrid
Tel : +34-91-5102867 – Fax: +34-91-4157067
Consulado General de Vietnam en Canarias, España
Paseo Milicias de Garachico, 5 – (Edificio Plaza San Francisco, Oficina 4)
38002 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Telephone/Fax: 0034 922 275 224
In case you need a visa, you can contact the embassy in Spain, apply for a visa with necessary documents. The required documents depend on the type of visa you are seeking. Usually you need to submit original passport, visa application form, proof of purpose of the trip, hotel reservation, round-trip ticket. After receiving the documents, the Vietnamese embassy will approve your visa for 5-7 working days. For details, you can contact the embassy directly for clarification.
In addition, you can also apply for an online visa to save time and costs:
Online visas are a new but very popular type of visa in Vietnam. You can sit at home, with a smartphone having internet-connected, apply for a visa online without moving hard to anywhere. Applying for an online visa saves you a lot of time and money. At the same time, you do not need to be too worried about its safety because online visa websites always offer 100% money back guarantee if you do not get a visa.
Currently, you can apply for an online visa with 2 types of visas when you arrive in Vietnam:
This is the type of electronic visa applied online. Only some countries can apply for a visa online so you need to check whether you are eligible for evisa or not. If you are eligible for evisa, you just need to fill out an online application form, upload digital photo and passport copy, after 2 working days you will receive the visa.
– Applicable: only some countries and territories
– Can enter at: International airports, seaports and border check points
– Documents: Passport photo and digital photo
– Processing time: 2 working days
– Procedure: Apply online on the website, then receive visa via email. By the date of entry, you only need to present this visa for entry.
This is the type of visa received at the airport, but you need to have a paper called approval letter to get the visa and this paper is applied online before coming to Vietnam so it is still somewhat considered an online visa. In order to get an approval letter, you must fill out an online application form (no documents are required), after 2 working days you will receive the letter of approval.
– Applicable: All countries
– Can enter at: International Airports
– Documents: No paperwork required. In some special case, you need to submit hotel booking and round trip air ticket.
– Processing time: 2 working days
– Procedure: Apply for approval letter on the website, then receive this letter via email. On the date of entry, you go to the visa on arrival counter at the airport, present your approval letter, passport, photo and entry-exit form to obtain a visa.
To apply for an online visa, please click on this link.