Are you eligible for an e-visa? Check now
Citizens of are eligible to apply for an e-visa of Vietnam.
- E-visa of Vietnam (30 days, single entry).
- E-visa is accepted for entering Vietnam via airports, seaports and land-crossing ports.
- No documents or fees are required on arrival.
Before starting the e-visa application process, please ensure you have all of these required elements:
- A valid email address to get notification regarding your e-visa status.
- A copy of passport valid for at least 6 months. Scan the page of passport that contains your personal information for uploading to the online form.
- A recent digital photograph for uploading to the online form.
- A valid credit card or PayPal account to pay for the e-visa application fee.
For 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months with single or multiple entriesLearn more!
Sorry, we would like to inform that citizens of are NOT eligible to apply for an e-visa of Vietnam.
However, you can apply online with us, then we will arrange a visa approval letter for you to pick up a visa on arrival at your destination airport.
"Visa On Arrival" features:
- No document is required to apply online.
- Visa on arrival is accepted for those entering Vietnam via airport only.
- A visa approval letter and visa stamp fee are required in order to pick up your visa on arrival.
- Stop at the landing visa office to pick up your visa before checking in at passport control.
VietnamImmigration.com is a commercial website providing service for visa Vietnam and charge service fee. We are neither government website nor affiliated with embassy therefore our fee is higher than official fee from government.
Copyright © 2012-2022 · Vietnam Visa on Arrival. All rights reserved.