Documents to Apply Visa On Arrival
1/ Generally, the applicants do not need any documents for applying Visa On Arrival if apply online with a travel agency. They just apply online with the basic personal information, such as full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, etc. The applicants do not need to submit passport scans or photo like e-Visa. Therefore, there is normally no documents required when applying Visa On Arrival.
2/ However, for a few cases, the applicants need to submit these following documents:
– Hotel booking confirmation
– Round-trip air ticket confirmation
– Passport copy
Their visa will be approved according to hotel booking and round-trip air ticket.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
E-Visa holders just go straight to the passport control to show e-visa for checking & then get stamp on your passport for entry 30 days, no need to pay any amount.
- Who Can Apply Visa On Arrival?
- Time for Processing Visa On Arrival
- How Many Types of Visa On Arrival ?
- Entry Ports When Using Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- Vietnamese Visa Application Form
- Vietnam Visa Stamp Fee
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- Vietnam Visa for All Nationalities
- VISA ON ARRIVAL & HOW TO APPLY FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL TO VIETNAM?
- 3 Easy Ways to Get a Visa to Vietnam