Vietnam Visa On Arrival
How Many Types of Visa On Arrival ?
Visa on arrival to enter Vietnam has many types.
Depending on purpose of applicants’ trip, it is divided into:
- Business visa: Visa for working purpose
- Tourist visa: Visa for tourism purpose
Depending on the number of entries, it is divided into:
- Single entry: Applicants can enter and exit only one time
- Multiple entries: Applicants can enter and exit multiple time
Depending on length of stays, it is divided into:
- 1 month: Maximum 30 days for staying
- 3 months: Maximum 87 days for staying
- 6 months: Maximum 5 months + 20 days for staying
- 1 year: Maximum 1 year for staying
Therefore, when combining these above types, there are a mix options of Visa on Arrival:
- Tourist visa for 1 month single entry
- Tourist visa for 1 month multiple entries
- Tourist visa for 3 months single entry
- Tourist visa for 3 months multiple entries
- Tourist visa for 6 months multiple entries
- Tourist visa for 1 year multiple entries
- Business visa for 1 month single entry
- Business visa for 1 month multiple entries
- Business visa for 3 months single entry
- Business visa for 3 months multiple entries
- Business visa for 6 months multiple entries
- Business visa for 1 year multiple entries
Each type of visa has the different price. Please choose the correct one which is suitable for your Vietnam’s trip.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED
There are 7 international airports that you can enter by using Visa On Arrival: Noi Bai international airport in Hanoi city Tan Son Nhat international airport in Ho Chi Minh …
What is Visa Stamp Fee Visa stamp fee is the fee passengers directly pay to the Immigration Officers at landing visa counter in order to get stamp on their passport. …
1/ Generally, the applicants do not need any documents for applying Visa On Arrival if apply online with a travel agency. They just apply online with the basic personal information, …
Different with E-Visa which only some countries are accepted to apply, Visa On Arrival is available for everybody. People of all nationalities can use this type of visa to enter …
It normally takes 2 working days to get the visa approval letter from the date you apply Visa On Arrival. (Please note that 2 working days means weekdays, excluded Saturday, …
In order to receive your Vietnam visa on arrival, you have to pay for two kinds of fees: Service fee and Stamping fee.
With the Visa approval letter, you can use to get Visa On Arrival at one of the six Vietnam international airports, including Noi Bai airport (Ha Noi city), Tan Son Nhat …
Visa Approval letter is the letter which is approved, signed & red sealed by Vietnam Immigration Department (Vietnam Government). It allows you boarding airplane and picking up your visa at …
Visa On Arrival (VOA) is one of the several visa types issued by the Vietnamese Immigration Department to foreigners intending to enter the country. Unlike a Vietnam e-Visa, citizens of …
Visit this link on mobile
Only from 6 USD/pp
We charge service fee when your visa application is processed successfully.
No passport send-off. No embassy queuing.
Within 48 hours processing time.
APPLY FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL VIETNAM
100% online. Send and receive by email.
VietnamImmigration.com is a commercial website providing service for visa Vietnam and charge service fee. We are neither government website nor affiliated with embassy therefore our fee is higher than official fee from government.
Copyright © 2012-2022 · Vietnam Visa on Arrival. All rights reserved.