Visa On Arrival (VOA) is one of the several visa types issued by the Vietnamese Immigration Department to foreigners intending to enter the country. Unlike a Vietnam e-Visa, citizens of …
With the Visa approval letter, you can use to get Visa On Arrival at one of the six Vietnam international airports, including Noi Bai airport (Ha Noi city), Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City city), Cam Ranh airport (Nha Trang city) Da Nang airport (Da Nang city), Cat Bi airport (Hai Phong city) and Phu Quoc airport (Phu Quoc island).
On arrival at one of the six international airports in Vietnam, you will see an office for issuing visa. The visa issuing office located in front of passport control counter. See image below.
– Noi Bai Int’l airport (in Hanoi city), you will see an office called “Visa Upon Arrival” (old terminal) or “Visa Application” (new terminal)
– Tan Son Nhat int’l airport (in Ho Chi Minh city), you will see an office called “Landing Visa”
– Da Nang int’l airport (in Da Nang city), you will see an office called “Visa On Arrival”
– Cam Ranh int’l airport (in Nha Trang city), you will see an office called “Visa Application”
What documents needed to pick up visa here?
– In order to get visa on arrival, you should prepare some documents in advance: original passport + visa approval letter + Vietnamese Visa Application Form (This form available at the airport but we usually send this form in the email or you can download here to fill, attach photo and sign to save time on arrival) + Stamping fee (25$/person for 1 month and 3 months single entry, 50$ for 1 month multiple entries and 3 months multiple entries, 95$/person for 6 months multiple entries and 135$/person for other types of Visa)
– Wait to be called for paying stamp fee and get back the passport with visa inside.
Note: Please check your visa carefully and ask for correction immediately (if having any error) because you will have no chance to correct the mistake after exit passport control counter.
Vietnam visa is a must for any tourist taking a trip to Vietnam. The usual route is to get the visa formality done is from Vietnam Embassy which is tedious, …