Vietnam Visa On Arrival
Entry Ports When Using Vietnam Visa On Arrival
There are 7 international airports that you can enter by using Visa On Arrival:
- Noi Bai international airport in Hanoi city
- Tan Son Nhat international airport in Ho Chi Minh city
- Cam Ranh international airport in Nha Trang city
- Da Nang international airport in Da Nang city
- Cat Bi international airport in Hai Phong city
- Phu Quoc international airport in Phu Quoc island
- Lien Khuong international airport in Da Lat city
- There are many airports in Vietnam, but only the above airports are accepted to get Visa On Arrival. Therefore, you must enter Vietnam through these airports.
- For Visa On Arrival, you enter Vietnam at international airports only. You cannot enter by sea ports or border check points. If you need to enter via other entry ports, please consider e-Visa.
- After getting stamp on your passport (that means you officially obtain Vietnam visa), you can exit at any ports you want (no need to exit at the above international airports). You can exit via border check points or sea ports as well.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED
What is Visa Stamp Fee Visa stamp fee is the fee passengers directly pay to the Immigration Officers at landing visa counter in order to get stamp on their passport. …
1/ Generally, the applicants do not need any documents for applying Visa On Arrival if apply online with a travel agency. They just apply online with the basic personal information, …
Different with E-Visa which only some countries are accepted to apply, Visa On Arrival is available for everybody. People of all nationalities can use this type of visa to enter …
It normally takes 2 working days to get the visa approval letter from the date you apply Visa On Arrival. (Please note that 2 working days means weekdays, excluded Saturday, …
In order to receive your Vietnam visa on arrival, you have to pay for two kinds of fees: Service fee and Stamping fee.
With the Visa approval letter, you can use to get Visa On Arrival at one of the six Vietnam international airports, including Noi Bai airport (Ha Noi city), Tan Son Nhat …
Visa Approval letter is the letter which is approved, signed & red sealed by Vietnam Immigration Department (Vietnam Government). It allows you boarding airplane and picking up your visa at …
Visa On Arrival (VOA) is one of the several visa types issued by the Vietnamese Immigration Department to foreigners intending to enter the country. Unlike a Vietnam e-Visa, citizens of …
I am going to apply an approval letter to get Vietnam visa on arrival. However, what I am concerning is, do I need to use the original approval letter or …
Visit this link on mobile
We charge service fee when your visa application is processed successfully.
No passport send-off. No embassy queuing.
Within 48 hours processing time.
APPLY FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL VIETNAM
100% online. Send and receive by email.
VietnamImmigration.com is a commercial website providing service for visa Vietnam and charge service fee. We are neither government website nor affiliated with embassy therefore our fee is higher than official fee from government.
Copyright © 2012-2023 · Vietnam Visa on Arrival. All rights reserved.