Vietnam Visa On Arrival
How to Fill Out The Vietnamese Visa Application Form (Form NA1)
The Vietnamese Visa Application Form (Form NA1) is the form you need to submit to get visa on arrival at the airport. You can see this form at the Visa Upon Arrival counter, or you can download online. It can be more confused for you in some categories when you fill out the form. Please see the below tip to make it easier:
- Full Name: Write your full name in CAPITAL LETTERS and in English letters.
- ZHANG DONG instead of Zhang Dong
- ZHANG DONG instead of 张东
- NANNI MIDTGAARD SORENSEN instead of NANNI MIDTGAARD SøRENSEN
- MOHAMED AHMED instead of محمد احمد
- Sex: Tick on your gender
- Date of birth: Write your date of birth in order: Day – Month – Year (Eg. 15/2/1980)
- Place of Birth: Write down the place where you were born
- Nationality at birth: Your nationality when you were born
- Current nationality: Your nationality at the present
- Religion: Write down your religion. If no religion, write “No”
- Occupation: Your current job. If you are not working, write “not working” or “retirement”
- Employer and business address: Write down the address of your company or the place you are working now
- Permanent residential address: write down your permanent residential address with telephone and email address
- Family member: List your family member in the chart
- Passport or international travel document number: Write down your passport number
- Type: Type of your passport (eg. Diplomatic passport, ordinary passport)
- Issuing authority: The authority which issue your passport
- Expiry date: Day – month – year
- Date of previous entry into Vietnam: Write down your latest date entering Vietnam in day – month – year (if any)
- Entry date
- Intended date of entry: the date you intend to enter Vietnam (day – month – year)
- Intended length of stay in Vietnam: How many days you intend to stay in Vietnam
- Purpose of entry: Your purpose to visit Vietnam (eg. Tourist, business)
- Intended temporary residential address in Vietnam: write down address of the place where you stay in Vietnam (eg. Hotel address, your friend’s house address)
- Hosting organization/ individual in Vietnam
- Name of hosting organization: Write down the name of hosting organization in the “visa approval letter”
- Address of hosting organization: blank
- Hosting individual, address, and relationship to the applicant: If you have hosting individual, you write down it. If not, leave it blank
- Accompanying children under 14 years old included in your passport (if any): If you travel with the children under 14 years old, you write down the information of the children in this category. You also need to attach the children’s photo
- Applying a visa for single or multiple entries, valid from…. To… (basing on your approval letter)
- Other requests (if any): If you have any other requests, write down them. If not, leave it blank
On the top – left side: Attach your 4×6 cm photo
At the bottom – right side:
- Done at: The place you submit this form (eg. Noi Bai airport)
- Date: The date you submit this form (Day – month – year)
- Your signature and full name
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED
Visa is one of the most vital factors that all visitors need to prepare before traveling abroad. However, due to some different reasons, many people are not well-prepared for this …
What is Vietnam 3 months single entry visa? According to current Vietnam Immigration rule, the 3 months visa allows the holder to enter and stay in Vietnam up to 87 …
What is Vietnam 6 months multiple entries visa? According to current Vietnam Immigration rule, the 6 months multiple entries visa allows the holder to enter and stay in Vietnam up …
What is Vietnam 1 year multiple entries visa? According to current Vietnam Immigration rule, the 1 year multiple entries visa allows the holder to enter and stay in Vietnam up …
What is Vietnam 3 months multiple entries visa? According to current Vietnam Immigration rule, the 3 months visa allows the holder to enter and stay in Vietnam up to 87 …
Vietnamese Visa Application Form or NA1 form is the document you need to fill in when you enter Vietnam by using Visa On Arrival (If using e-Visa, no need to …
What is Vietnam Visa On Arrival? Vietnam Visa On Arrival is one of many kinds of Visas, which can help you to enter to Vietnam – the country you want …
Whether you are a first-time traveler or a frequent visitor to a foreign country, the last thing you want to worry about is getting your visa. Fortunately, there are now …
Within 1 – 2 working days for normal processing order we will send visa approval letter via email. For rush service or very few special order, we will deal time …
Visit this link on mobile
We charge service fee when your visa application is processed successfully.
No passport send-off. No embassy queuing.
Within 48 hours processing time.
APPLY FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL VIETNAM
100% online. Send and receive by email.
VietnamImmigration.com is a commercial website providing service for visa Vietnam and charge service fee. We are neither government website nor affiliated with embassy therefore our fee is higher than official fee from government.
Copyright © 2012-2023 · Vietnam Visa on Arrival. All rights reserved.