October 4, 2018
Vietnam E-visa Post
Accepted Ports to Enter Vietnam with E-Visa
Vietnam e-Visa (electronic visa) is a type of visa allowing passengers to enter and exit Vietnam one time within 30 days. Many people choose this visa because of its conveniences, such as online application accepted, low cost, fast process and variety of entry ports.
There are many entry ports you can enter in Vietnam when using the e-Visa:
1/ International airports
- Noi Bai Airport in Ha Noi, 30 km north of city center.
- Cat Bi Airport in Hai Phong city, 5km south-east of city center.
- Phu Bai Airport in Thua Thien Hue province, 14km south of city center.
- Da Nang Airport in Da Nang city, close to the center of the city.
- Cam Ranh Airport in Khanh Hoa province, 30km south of Nha Trang city.
- Tan Son Nhat Aiport in Ho Chi Minh city, 7km from the city center.
- Can Tho Airport in Can Tho city, about 8km north-west of the city center.
- Phu Quoc Airport in Kien Giang province, 5km south of Duong Dong town, Phu Quoc island.
2/ Border crossing
- Dong Xing (China) – Mong Cai (Quang Ninh province), 176km north-east of Ha Long city;
- You Yi Guan (China) – Huu Nghi (Lang Son province) – 20km north of Lang Son city;
- Hekou (China) – Lao Cai (Lao Cai province), 4km north of Lao Cai city center;
- Namkan (Laos) – Nam Can (Nghe An province), 241km north-west of Vinh city;
- Namphao (Laos) – Cau Treo (Ha Tinh province), 100km west of Ha Tinh city;
- Naphao (Laos) – Cha Lo (Quang Binh province), 160km north-west of Dong Hoi city;
- Den Savanh (Laos) – Lao Bao (Quang Tri province), 80km north-west of Dong Ha city;
- Phou Keua (Laos) – Bo Y (Kon Tum province), over 85km north-west of Kon Tum city.
- Bavet (Cambodia) – Moc Bai (Tay Ninh province), 70km north-west of Ho Chi Minh city;
- Trapeang Phlong (Cambodia) – Xa Mat (Tay Ninh province), 50km north west of Tay Ninh city;
- Phnom Den (Cambodia) -Tinh Bien (An Giang province), 25km south-west of Chau Doc city;
- K’am Samnar (Cambodia) – Song Tien (An Giang province), 30km north of Chau Doc city;
- Prek Chak (Cambodia) – Ha Tien (Ha Tien province), 6km north-west of Ha Tien town.
3/ By Sea
- Hon Gai Sea Port in Quang Ninh province (near Ha Long Bay);
- Hai Phong Sea Port in Hai Phong city;
- Da Nang Sea Port in Da Nang city;
- Nha Trang Sea Port in Khanh Hoa province;
- Quy Nhon Sea Port in Quy Nhon city (Binh Dinh province);
- Vung Tau Sea Port in Vung Tau city (Ba Ria Vung Tau province);
- Ho Chi Minh Sea Port in Ho Chi Minh city.
Please note that you can only enter and exit Vietnam through the above ports when using e-Visa. The other ports are not allowed.
Besides, only the countries indicated by Vietnam Immigration Department are eligible for e-Visa. Therefore, passengers need to choose another type of Visa if they are not in the list. In case of wanting to stay more than 30 days or needing multiple entries, you also have to choose another type of visa.
For more information about e-Visa, please click here.
For another type of Vietnam visa, please click here.