Accepted Ports to Enter Vietnam with E-Visa
Vietnam e-Visa (electronic visa) is a type of visa allowing passengers to enter and exit Vietnam one time or multiple time from 30 to 90 days. Many people choose this visa because of its conveniences, such as online application accepted, low cost, fast process and variety of entry ports.
There are many entry ports you can enter in Vietnam when using the e-Visa;
1/ International airports
- Noi Bai Airport in Ha Noi;
- Cat Bi Airport in Hai Phong city;
- Phu Bai Airport in Thua Thien Hue province;
- Da Nang Airport in Da Nang city;
- Cam Ranh Airport in Khanh Hoa province;
- Tan Son Nhat Aiport in Ho Chi Minh city;
- Can Tho Airport in Can Tho city;
- Phu Quoc Airport in Phu Quoc island, Kien Giang province;
- Van Don airport in Quang Ninh province;
- Tho Xuan airport in Thanh Hoa province;
- Dong Hoi airport in Quang Binh province;
- Phu Cat airport in Binh Dinh province;
- Lien Khuong airport in Da Lat city.
2/ Border crossing
- Dong Xing (China) – Mong Cai (Quang Ninh province), 176km north-east of Ha Long city;
- You Yi Guan (China) – Huu Nghi (Lang Son province) – 20km north of Lang Son city;
- Hekou (China) – Lao Cai (Lao Cai province), 4km north of Lao Cai city center.
- Pang Hok (Laos) – Tay Trang (Dien Bien Phu province), 35km south-west of Dien Bien Phu city;
- Nam Soi (Laos) – Na Meo (Thanh Hoa Province), 115km north-west of Thanh Hoa city;
- Namkan (Laos) – Nam Can (Nghe An province), 241km north-west of Vinh city;
- Namphao (Laos) – Cau Treo (Ha Tinh province), 100km west of Ha Tinh city;
- Naphao (Laos) – Cha Lo (Quang Binh province), 160km north-west of Dong Hoi city;
- Den Savanh (Laos) – Lao Bao (Quang Tri province), 80km north-west of Dong Ha city;
- Saravane (Laos) – La Lay (Quang Tri province), 115km south-west of Dong Ha city;
- Phou Keua (Laos) – Bo Y (Kon Tum province), over 85km north-west of Kon Tum city.
- Bavet (Cambodia) – Moc Bai (Tay Ninh province), 70km north-west of Ho Chi Minh city;
- Trapeang Phlong (Cambodia) – Xa Mat (Tay Ninh province), 50km north west of Tay Ninh city;
- Phnom Den (Cambodia) -Tinh Bien (An Giang province), 25km south-west of Chau Doc city;
- K’am Samnar (Cambodia) – Song Tien (An Giang province), 30km north of Chau Doc city;
- Prek Chak (Cambodia) – Ha Tien (Ha Tien province), 6km north-west of Ha Tien town.
3/ By Sea
- Hon Gai Seaport in Quang Ninh province (near Ha Long Bay);
- Cam Pha Seaport in Quang Ninh province;
- Hai Phong Seaport in Hai Phong city;
- Nghi Son Seaport in Thanh Hoa province;
- Vung An Seaport in Ha Tinh province;
- Chan May Seaport in Hue city;
- Da Nang Seaport in Da Nang city;
- Nha Trang Seaport in Khanh Hoa province;
- Quy Nhon Seaport in Quy Nhon city (Binh Dinh province);
- Dung Quat Seaport in Quang Ngai province;
- Vung Tau Seaport in Vung Tau city (Ba Ria Vung Tau province);
- Ho Chi Minh Seaport in Ho Chi Minh city;
- Duong Dong Seaport in Phu Quoc island.
Please note that you can only enter and exit Vietnam through the above ports when using e-Visa. The other ports are not allowed.
Besides, only the countries indicated by Vietnam Immigration Department are eligible for e-Visa. Therefore, passengers need to choose another type of Visa if they are not in the list. In case of wanting to stay more than 30 days or needing multiple entries, you also have to choose another type of visa.
For more information about e-Visa, please click here.
For another type of Vietnam visa, please click here.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED
When you fill out a Vietnam visa application form online, you only need your passport and a photo of yourself. But visa applicants sometimes upload passports and photos that aren’t …
The Immigration Department has approved to add Van Don airport (Quang Ninh province) as one of the entry port when using E-visa for entry Vietnam. Foreigners can now enter and …
Currently, e-Visa is the latest type of visa application applied in Vietnam since 2017, which provides an opportunity to apply an entry visa to Vietnam for foreigners in a simple …
From February 2017, Vietnam Government opened electronic visa program, which allows some specific countries to apply Vietnam visa on the internet. Vietnam electronic visa helps the foreign tourists to apply …
It’s official information from Vietnam Immigration Department, which updated today, February 17th 2020. People who have Hong Kong passport (passport number begin with letter “K”) and Macao passport (passport number …
Hue is the old capital of Vietnam with many beautiful landscapes. Tourists coming to Hue love to see romantic view of Huong river, Nha Nhac cung dinh Hue, the Imperial …
1.What is e-Visa of Vietnam? An electronic visa (e-visa) is one of the several visa types issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department to foreigners intending to enter the country. A …
To apply E-Visa, you need to follow these steps: Step 1: Check to know whether you are in list of countries which can be applied E-Visa or not. There are …
To apply an e-Visa, the applicants need to upload: 1/ A recently taken photo 2/ A scanned copy of your passport (personal information’s page) Requirements for the photo & passport scans …
Visit this link on mobile
We charge service fee when your visa application is processed successfully.
No passport send-off. No embassy queuing.
Within 48 hours processing time.
APPLY FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL VIETNAM
100% online. Send and receive by email.
VietnamImmigration.com is a commercial website providing service for visa Vietnam and charge service fee. We are neither government website nor affiliated with embassy therefore our fee is higher than official fee from government.
Copyright © 2012-2023 · Vietnam Visa on Arrival. All rights reserved.