Noc Nang field In Bac Lieu province
Located in Hamlet 4, Phong Thanh commune, Gia Rai District, Bac Lieu Province, Noc Nang field is recognized as a historical and cultural monument by the Ministry of Culture – Sport – Tourism.
Noc Nang field was the place where the brave struggle of local farmers in order to protect their farming land against the landlords and village bully counting on the French colonists’ power.
There is a sorrow and majestic song composed about over 70 years ago that is still remained on Noc Namg field. The conflict of local farmers has been mentioned in many pieces of poems, songs and literary works with images of Bac Lieu’s farmers who were simply-hearted, honest and upright.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Xiem Can Pagoda in Bac Lieu province
- Minh Pagoda in Bac Lieu province
- Luxuriant old longan garden in Bac Lieu province
- Bird Sanctuary in Bac Lieu province
- Tourist Attraction In Bac Kan Province, Vietnam
- Travel guide for Bac Kan province, Vietnam
- Ba Be Lake and National Park
- Puong Cave in Bac Kan province
- Kim Hy Natural Reserve in Bac Kan province