Options for applying Vietnamese visa online
Are you planning to move to Vietnam and wondering about getting visa? If yes, then you must know that it is not very difficult to get Vietnam visa now. If you want to avoid the lengthy procedure of getting the Visa then you should try getting visa-on arrival. This is legal process to get visa and is approved by the Immigration department of Vietnam. So you can pick up the visa at Vietnam international airport as well.
It is important to know that who needs visa for visiting Vietnam. Here is a list to check if you need to apply for visa or not.
· If you are a citizen of Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and Lao then you do not need a visa for a visit of less than 30 days.
· If you are citizen of Philippines then you do not need visa for staying in Vietnam for 21 days.
· If you hold a passport from Brunei, Russia, Japan, Korea and the Scandinavian (Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland) nations then you can stay there for 15 days without Visa but with return tickets.
· Citizens of Myanmar, Timor-Leste and Cambodia, need to apply for visa.
There are 2 ways to get Vietnam visa. The first way is to apply for it at the embassy before you actually come to Vietnam. It is better to get the stamp with the help of pre-approval letter which is easily arranged by the travel agents for a small fee. The other way is to fill the online form for getting visa on arrival. There are many websites that help you in filling this online form.
There are two types of fee that you need to pay for getting the visa for Vietnam, stamped and serviced fee. Serviced fee is the fee that is charged for the pre approval letter that is arranged for you. You need this letter for picking up the visa-on –arrival. You pay stamp fee in cash when you pick up your visa at Vietnam airport. The fee would depend on the fact that you are looking.
You can take help for applying for this visa from the websites like www.Vietnamimmigration.com and get complete information on the procedures, fee and other related queries. Such dedicated websites have their customer services department to help people looking to get Vietnam Visa. On these websites you can just follow couple of simple steps and apply for the visa. Fill in the form for visa that is available online. The form is very simple and hardly takes any time to fill. After you have filled the form, you check and confirm them and pay the fee by your credit or debit card. Payment is very simple and is just like shopping online. After you have paid the fee you get the approval letter for visa and this happens within 2 working days. So you take this pre approval letter with you and get it stamped when you land at Vietnam Airport.
Please click here for Vietnam visa inquiry
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Visa online for Vietnam is opened now
- Vietnamese visa online
- The admirable facilities open by Vietnamese visa online option
- Basic Requirements for Vietnam Visa Application
- Extending an Overstayed Vietnam Visa
- Know More about Vietnam Visa Application
- Getting an online visa for Vietnam
- How to get Vietnamese visa without going to embassy
- New way to get Vietnamese visa fast, cheap & easy
- Getting Vietnamese visa upon arrival at the airport