Thoai Ngoc Hau Tomb in Chau Doc town, An Giang province
Located at the foot of Sam Mountain, Vinh Te Commune, Chau Doc Town of An GIang Province, Thoai Ngoc Hau Tomb is a fine piece of art of ancient architecture.
Thoai Ngoc Hau Tomb is located in front of Ba Chua Xu Temple, that is the biggest monument at the foot of Sam Mountain, 5-km southwest of Chau Doc.
Thoai Ngoc Hau (1761–1829), originally named Nguyen Van Thoai, was the pioneer who first came to this area to exploit the virgin soil, establish living settlements, and dig Vinh Te and Thoai Ha channels. He was buried there along with his two wives and a temple in his honor was built in the 1930s.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- The Mekong Delta in An Giang province
- Tay An Pagoda in Chau Doc town, An Giang province
- Sam Mountain in Chau Doc Town, An Giang province
- Ong Ho (Tiger) Island in Long Xuyen city, An Giang province
- Oc Eo Remains Site in An Giang province
- Exploring Anh Vu Mountain in That Son Range in An Giang province
- Co To Mountain in An Giang province
- Chau Doc Town in An Giang province
- Chau Doc Floating Village in Chau Doc town, An Giang province
- Cam (Forbidden) Mountain in Tinh Bien District, An Giang province