Sam Mountain in Chau Doc Town, An Giang province
Located in Vinh Te Commune, about 6km west of Chau Doc Town, An Giang Province, Sam Mountain is high about 230m and has many beautiful landscapes and many historical relics.
Lying in the west of Chau Doc Town, Sam Mountain is located about 2km from frontier between Vietnam and
Cambodia. From Long Xuyen, visitors need to travel a long distance of about 60km to get to Sam Mountain.
Sam Mountain owns not only many beautiful landscapes but also several historical relics that are preserved by the residents of Nam Bo plain are located. Ba Chua Xu Temple, Tay An Pagoda, Thoai Ngoc Hau Tomb, Tao Ngo Garden, and Bach Van Hill are among the famous sites to visit near Sam Mountain.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Ong Ho (Tiger) Island in Long Xuyen city, An Giang province
- Oc Eo Remains Site in An Giang province
- Exploring Anh Vu Mountain in That Son Range in An Giang province
- Co To Mountain in An Giang province
- Chau Doc Town in An Giang province
- Chau Doc Floating Village in Chau Doc town, An Giang province
- Cam (Forbidden) Mountain in Tinh Bien District, An Giang province
- Cam Son Lake in Bac Giang province
- Bung Binh Thien – a heavenly natural lake in An Giang province
- Ba Chua Xu Temple in Chau Doc Town, An Giang province