Ngam Doi eco-tourism zone in Danang city, Vietnam
Ngam Doi, a perfect place for picnic and taking rest after tired days, lying at Phu Tuc village, Hoa Phu commune, Hoa Vang district, 30km to the Southwest of the center of Danang city, is the position where two streams join before streaming into Lo Dong River.
You will be absorbed with its natural romantic beauty thanks to its wild structure, hilly zone ornamented with colorful flowers, and a refreshing atmosphere. Big smooth rocks are available at two edges of the brook for tourists to take a break after discovering time. Under natural trees, there are also stone with different form and blooming flowers with many colors. Tourists can notice the sand as well as swimming fish in the transparent water and find joyfulness with white spume of strong waves. It is perfect to swim in serene stream in the summer time there as there is white froth in the stream in winter.
Local specialties with reasonable price are being serviced thoughtful at Ngam Doi eco-tourism zone such as rice, fish in the stream, vegetables, snail, mountainous chickens, and other folk dishes.
At Ngam Doi ecotourism region, tourists have opportunity to eat many special dishes such as rice, fish in the stream, vegetables, snail, mountainous chickens, and other folk dishes with moderate prices.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Bo Ban Communal House ( Đình Bồ Bản) in Danang city
- Clothing shops in Danang city, Vietnam
- Bookstores and newspaper stall in Danang city, Vietnam
- My Khe Beach in Danang city, Vietnam
- Marble Mountain (ngũ hành sơn) in Danang city, Vietnam
- Hai Van Pass in Danang city, Vietnam
- Beaches around Son Tra peninsula in Danang city, Vietnam
- Bac My An beach in Danang city
- Ba Na Mountain in Danang city, Vietnam
- Zone 5 museum in Danang city, Vietnam