My Khe Beach in Danang city, Vietnam
Location: My Khe Beach is located in Co Luy Village, Tinh Khe Commune, Son Tinh District, Da Nang city, Vietnam
The beach has a lot of impressive scenery as well as competent services such as hotels, sea food restaurants, fresh water bathing, renting parachutes and buoy lease. Besides, there are many splendid villas which have more than 100 available rooms available near the sea and restaurants with many tasty and beautiful foods.
My Khe beach, the most crowded of Danang beaches, is assured by local government that nothing such as public order, security or environment can go wrong.
My Khe beach, lying about 6km east of Da Nang and about 24km north of Hoi An, is a 9km coastline with flat sand. The gentle slope’s location in the Son Tra Peninsula shelter helps reduce the autumn wind forces that prevent people from swimming farther down the coast.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Marble Mountain (ngũ hành sơn) in Danang city, Vietnam
- Hai Van Pass in Danang city, Vietnam
- Beaches around Son Tra peninsula in Danang city, Vietnam
- Bac My An beach in Danang city
- Ba Na Mountain in Danang city, Vietnam
- Zone 5 museum in Danang city, Vietnam
- Dong Dinh Museum in Danang city, Vietnam
- Historical Museum in Danang city, Vietnam
- Cham sculpture art museum in Danang city, Vietnam
- Hospitals and Health clinic centres in Danang city