Zone 5 museum in Danang city, Vietnam
Located in 01 Duy Tan street, Danang city, Vietnam.
The museum consists of Ho Chi Minh museum-Military zone 5 branch, Uncle Ho’s house on stilts and Military zone 5 museum.
Ho Chi Minh museum-Military zone 5 branch, including 3 showing rooms, 8 themes display pictures and items, presents the biography and lifetime of President Ho Chi Minh and Uncle Ho’ house on stilts copied from the first in Ha Noi.
Military zone 5 museum includes 12 showing rooms, 12 topics show pictures, items and models of the resistance war of people and military zone 5 soldiers during two anti-French and American resistance wars.
Tourists don’t have to pay for visiting the museum. There will be an instructor offered to group visitors more than five people.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Dong Dinh Museum in Danang city, Vietnam
- Historical Museum in Danang city, Vietnam
- Cham sculpture art museum in Danang city, Vietnam
- Hospitals and Health clinic centres in Danang city
- Post office and Internet service in Danang city, Vietnam
- Locations of ATM in Danang city
- List of banks in Danang city
- Guide to use telephone services in Danang city, Vietnam
- Travel agencies in Danang city, Vietnam
- Pastor festival in Danang city