Please see below for the address of the Consulate of Vietnam in Kampala where you can contact to apply for a visa: Address: Plot 9 Portal Avenue(opp.Christ the King), Kampala-Uganda Phone: +256706262908/+256711888222 …
Do Ugandan passport holders require visa for Vietnam ?
Uganda citizens the same as most of citizens in the world are required visa to Vietnam. There is a Vietnam consulate in Uganda. If you want to apply Vietnam visa, you can apply at this office. Or you can apply online as well.
How to get Vietnam visa in Uganda?
As a Ugandan citizen, you require a Vietnam visa for Ugandan in order to enter Vietnam. However, visa applicants should familiarize themselves with the following conditions:
Conditions to get Vietnam visa for Ugandan:
– You must have a valid passport that you acquired in over six months ago. The passport however must have a longer validity than the visa you are about to apply for.
– Your 2 passport-sized photos must have been taken in 6 months.
– The information in your approval letter must reflect as it is in your passport. This requires you to have filled in the visa application form with correct information as is in your passport.
Here is how to apply for the Vietnam visa for Ugandan when you are in Uganda
1. Get the Vietnam visa for Ugandan from a Vietnam embassy.
At the moment, there is a Vietnam consulate in Uganda. You can come to this office directly, and submit application for getting Vietnam visa.
Ugandan citizens can still acquire a Vietnam visa without presenting themselves in person at the Vietnam embassy. They can choose the second option: online application.
2. Apply online for an approval letter from us.
With the approval letter, you get to collect your Vietnam visa for Ugandan from a Vietnam international airport you choose in the visa application form. The approval letter is applied for and acquired online in the following two procedures:
a) Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate you choose in your application form.
In order to obtain your Vietnam visa by this procedure, the following needs to be done:
– Visit our website and fill in the visa application form found there.
– Clear the service fees as directed by our instructions
– Get your letter of approval from us by email in 48 working hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your passport and your two passport- sized photos at a Vietnam embassy, and finally clear the visa stamping fees to get issued your visa.
b) From a Vietnam international airport (strictly for air travels)
In this procedure, you are required to do the following:
– Visit our website and fill in the visa application form provided there. You will have to download and print this form to fill it up and finally submit it back to us by email.
– Clear the service fees with us as per our instructions.
– Obtain an approval letter from us within 48 working hours
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport-size photos and your passport document at one of the six main international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai, Da Nang, Cat Bi, Cam Ranh, Phu Quoc), and then pay the visa stamping fee before you are issued your Vietnam visa
8 hours, 4 hours and 2 hours evisa service process are also available. You can click here for RUSH VISA
Check the information in the approval letter carefully. If there is anything incorrect information please lets us know immediately to prevent any troubles at the airport.