Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Suriname ? In Suriname, we have found no information about the Vietnam embassy as well as Vietnam consulate until this moment. …
Do Surinamese passport holders need visa for visiting Vietnam ?
Suriname passport holders the same as most countries in the world need visa to Vietnam. Unluckily, Vietnam has not established any embassy or consulate in Suriname yet. For that reason, Suriname citizens either apply Vietnam visa with Vietnam embassies in a nearby country OR apply Vietnam visa on arrival with Vietnam Immigration Department on this website.
How to get Vietnam visa in Suriname?
Our plan is to inform Suriname citizens of the two ways by which they can acquire their Vietnam visa for Suriname as explained below:
– By direct application at the Vietnam embassy in any surrounding country
– By online application at our website in which they will acquire the letter of approval
Each of the above two options for applying for the Vietnam visa can only be applied separately at its own time. Whichever option you pick among these two is dependent on accessibility and convenience to you as a visa applicant.
Direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Suriname at the Vietnam embassy
Direct application procedure entail presenting yourself in person at the Vietnam embassy at any surrounding country with the facility since Suriname currently does not have a Vietnam embassy.
During this procedure one is guided at the embassy on how to go about the visa application process in addition to being informed about the required documents and standards to be met.
However, the direct application procedure may sometimes not sound convenient, as there are huddles along the way including:
– Long queues at the embassy during peak seasons as a result of tens of visa applicants that turn out for the procedure.
– The service is not applicable during holidays and weekends as embassies are usually closed.
– The service is not always available as some embassies operate at a few hours on working days.
– Visa applicants having to travel from their countries to foreign nations may incur high travel costs.
The best alternative to acquiring the Vietnam visa for Suriname is the online application procedure. This way you get your Vietnam visa with help of the letter of approval as explained below:
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Suriname
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Suriname is more reliable, convenient and faster. You first acquire your letter of approval from the Vietnam immigration department through us and then use it to claim your Vietnam visa from the visa on arrival at any of the three Vietnam international airports upon your arrival there by air.
This procedure however is only available for air travelers. It entails the following steps:
– You first visit our website online and download the visa application forms for printing. Fill in the forms and send them back to us in softcopy form.
– Pay the visa application service online while keenly following our instructions.
– Allow up to 48 working hours to receive your letter of approval from us by email.
– Once received, the letter of approval should be printed for temporal identification when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
Claim your Vietnam visa for Suriname with help of your letter of approval
You can claim your Vietnam visa with your letter of approval from any Vietnam international airport. Simply walk straight to the visa on arrival office located at the airport and present your letter of approval and two copies of your most recent passport photos. While there you will pay visa-stamping fee to have your Vietnam visa stamped on your passport and handed to you. Now you will have a valid Vietnam visa for Suriname and ready to enter Vietnam!
Conditions to getting the Vietnam visa for Suriname
For a successful visa application procedure, the following conditions need to be met:
– You must have a valid passport that you acquired over six months prior to the visa application date. The passport should have a longer validity beyond that of the awaited visa. Also, this passport should have a full empty page, as the Vietnam visa for Liechtenstein requires a whole page on the passport.
– You must fill in the visa application forms with valid information to ensure consistency of information between your passport and your letter of approval.
– You must have two passport photos you took within the last six months at most.