Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Singapore ? Please see below for information of Vietnam Embassy in Singapore Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in the …
My friend said that Singaporean passport holders are not require visa for visiting Vietnam, is that true ?
Singaporeans are welcome to Vietnam. Our governments have set policies that citizens of each country are free to visit each other up to 30 days. It means you can come straight to Vietnam from anywhere in the world without worries about getting Vietnam visas. Just buy a flight ticket and you will be accepted at a Vietnam International airport.
However, if you require for more than 30 days in Vietnam, then you need to apply for Vietnam visas. You can get Vietnam visas through Vietnam embassies as normally or you can also get it online through Vietnam Immigration Department. Getting visa through Vietnam Immigration Department has become popular nowadays because it is simple, fast, cost-saving, time-saving and convenience. You can learn on how to apply Vietnam visa online.
Moreover, if you come to live or work in Vietnam you also need to apply for Vietnam visas. You can apply with Vietnam immigration Department by finishing the online application form on this website
How to get Vietnam visa in Singapore?
Get a Vietnam visa for Singaporean in the following steps:
The Vietnam visa for Singaporean can be applied in the following two main ways:
– By direct application at the Vietnam embassy in Singapore. In this procedure applicants are required to present themselves in person there.
– By applying online for the letter of approval. The letter of approval is then used to claim the Vietnam visa at the Visa on arrival offices located at all three international airports in Vietnam. This procedure is strictly for air travelers only.
Here is how to apply for your Vietnam visa for Singaporean from the Vietnam Embassy in Singapore
Firstly, you will need to have the required documents before you start the visa application process at the Vietnam embassy. These documents mainly are your valid passport and two passport photos you took within the last six months. You then need to walk straight to the Vietnam embassy in person and trigger the processing of your visa in the following steps:
– Request for the visa application form and fill it up before you hand it in for processing.
– Pay the required visa processing fees.
– Allow for processing of your visa for up to the stated date when you can return to the embassy to check it.
For more details you can contact the Vietnam embassy via the contacts shared below:
Vietnam Embassy in Singapore
Chancery: 10 Leedon Park Singapore 267887
Telephone: 64625938 (Protocol & Administration) 64625994 (Consular)
Fax: 64689863 (Protocol & Administration) 64625936 (Consular )
Website : www.vietnamembassy-singapore.org
Here is how to apply online for the letter of approval via our website:
To get the Vietnam visa for Singaporean via online application you need a letter of approval which you get through our service from our website. Simply follow steps outlined below:
– Visit our website and download the visa application form from there. Print this form and fill it up with the required valid information about you and submit back to our website.
– Pay the visa application fees as guided by our instructions.
– Allow for up to 48 working hours to receive your letter of approval from us by email.
With the letter of approval you only need to complete the steps outlined below to get your Vietnam visa for Singaporean
– Download and print the letter of approval you received by email for use as temporal identification document when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Upon landing at any of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai, Da Nang) walk straight to the ‘Visa on Arrival Office’ and present your letter of approval, your passport and your two passport photos.
– Pay the set visa stamping fees to have your Vietnam visa stamped on your passport and handed over to you right there.
There you go! You have your Vietnam visa for Singaporean at hand.
Conditions to getting the Vietnam visa for Singaporean
– You must have a valid passport acquired at least six months prior to the date of applying for your visa. The passport must also have a longer validity than the Vietnam visa you wish to apply for.
– You must have two of your most recent passport photos taken within the last six months.
– Must fill in the visa application forms with valid data that matches that in your passport.