Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Poland ? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Poland Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in …
Do Polish passport holders require visa to travel Vietnam ?
Polish are the same as most of the citizens in the Europe are expected visa to Vietnam. Polish passport holders can require Vietnam visa from Vietnam embassy or Vietnam visa on arrival from Vietnam immigration Department.
People can apply Vietnam tourist or business visa depends on the purpose of visiting Vietnam. If you want to some for sightseeing, you can apply for tourist visa. If you want coming for working or doing business you can apply for business visa. Both visas are available in single and multiple entries.
How to get Vietnam visa in Poland?
Polish citizens longing to visit Vietnam need a Vietnam visa for Polish. There are two main basic ways to applying for the Vietnam visa as a Polish citizen:
By either applying for the Vietnam visa on arrival online through our website or by direct visiting our Vietnam consulate or Embassy.
Getting your Vietnam visa at our Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate:
Polish citizens wishing to apply for the Vietnam visa can directly undertake the application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Polish from the Vietnam embassy in Poland. To start with, information gathering is always important hence applicants can first reach the embassy to get instructions on how the process goes about via the following ways:
– By paying personal visits to the Vietnam embassy. This however is only practicable during work days and within business hours.
– By email conversations
– By making phone calls to the Vietnam embassy in Poland
Part of the information you might need from the Vietnam embassy include:
– Requirements and standards set for visa applicants by the immigration department of Vietnam.
– Visa application fees,
– Types of visa issued along with their scope and durability
– The estimated awaiting period it takes before a visa matures
Here are more contacts to the Vietnam Embassy in Poland:
Embassy of Vietnam in Poland
Address: ul.Resorowa 36, 02-956 Warsaw, Poland
Code: 0048 – 22
Telephone: 651 60 98
Fax: 651 60 95
Reception: 6516098/ext. 13
Consular Section: 651 60 98/ ext. 10
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Polish on arrival
All Polish citizens seeking the Vietnam visa for Polish through our website ought to have the following documents:
– A legitimate passport that was obtained more than six months prior to the visa application date.
– Two passport photos that they took within the recent six months
With these two records visa applicants qualify to visit our website online and undertake the following procedural steps during their visa application:
– Download the visa application form found on our website and have it printed to hardcopy. Fill in the left gaps with details required from you. Scan and submit the completed form back to us by email.
– Pay the visa service online as guided by our instructions on the website.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us. We will forward this document to you by email as received from the Vietnam immigration department if your visa application gets approved. Normally it takes about 48 hours to receive this document.
– Once received, the letter of approval should be printed for use over the next procedures. Firstly, you will use this document for your temporal identification when boarding a plane to Vietnam. Once landed at any of the international airports of Vietnam walk straight to the ‘Visa on Arrival Office’ and present the letter of approval, your valid passport and the two passport photos in order to claim your visa.
– Finally you will pay the visa stamping fees to have the Vietnam visa for Polish stamped on a page in your passport and handed to you immediately.
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa for Polish:
– You must have a valid passport acquired over six months before the date of your visa application. The passport should have a longer validity than the visa you are applying for.
– Your passport should have enough space as the visa for Vietnam requires a full page in the passport.
– You should fill in the visa application form with correct information as it is in your passport.
– Online application service for the Vietnam visa for Polish is only available to travelers
For detailed information, you can see the other article here