Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Panama ? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Panama: Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in …
I will visit Vietnam from Panama next week, Do Panamanian passport holders require visa for entering Vietnam ?
Panama passport holders requires visa to Vietnam. Vietnam visa is available in two types, business and tourist visas. Business visa is issued for people who want to come to Vietnam for sightseeing or visiting friends and family. Business visa is issued for people who aiming to work, business conferences or finding business. Both visas are normally issued in 1 month, 3 months and 6 months periods. You can apply for single or multiple entries visa.
How to get Vietnam visa in Panama?
The Vietnam visa for Panama is available and can be applied in two main ways:
– By making a direct application at the Vietnam embassy in Panama
– By applying online through our website for the letter of approval, which will then be used to claim for your Vietnam visa from the ‘Visa on Arrival office’ at any of the three international airports in Vietnam.
However, in order to get a Vietnam visa for Panama you are required to meet the following conditions:
Conditions to getting the Vietnam visa for Panama
– Must be a citizen of Panama
– Must have a valid passport older than six months but with a longer validity than the expected visa.
– Must correctly and accurately fill up the visa application form with valid data as is in their passport.
– The information in the letter of approval must be in consistence with that in your passport.
– Must have two passport photos taken within the last six months.
Get your Vietnam visa for Panama from the Vietnam embassy in Panama
– Walk straight to the Vietnam embassy during weekdays on business hours.
– Request for the visa application form and fill it up with valid data as required of you. Submit the form back to the embassy right there for further processing.
– Pay the stated visa service fees in order to start your visa processing.
– Allow for up to the stated date to check for your visa at the Vietnam embassy.
Embassy of Vietnam in Panama
Adress: Edificio St Georges Bank, Piso 2, Local 1, Entre Calle 50 y 53, Panama.
Phone : 264 2551
Fax : 265 6056
Code : 00-507
Website : www.mofa.gov.vn/vnemb.pa
Here is how to apply for the letter of approval online through our website:
– Visit our website online and download the letter of approval from there.
– Fill up this letter of approval with valid information about you as required and upload it back to our site. Preferably you can send it by email.
– Pay the visa application fees with us online as guided by our instructions
– Allow for up to 48 working hours to receive the letter of approval from us by email.
With the letter of approval you can claim your Vietnam visa in the following steps:
– Print the letter of approval and use it to identify yourself when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Upon landing at any of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai, Da Nang), walk straight to the visa on arrival office and present your letter of approval, your passport and two passport photos.
– Pay the requested visa stamping fees to have your Vietnam visa for Panama stamped on your passport and handed to you.
– You can now walk legally and freely throughout Vietnam as you now have a visa for Vietnam, which is all that is required by the immigration department of Vietnam.