Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Pakistan ? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Islamabad, Pakistan Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam …
Do Pakistani passport holders require visa for travelling Vietnam ?
Pakistan passport holders the same as most nations in the Middle East need visa to enter Vietnam. People can apply for Vietnam evisa (also called visa on arrival or Vietnam visa online) with the Vietnam Immigration Department.
How to get Vietnam visa in Pakistan?
As a Pakistani citizen you require a Vietnam visa in order to enter Vietnam. There are two main ways to acquiring your Vietnam visa in Pakistan, which are:
– By direct application at the Vietnam embassy in Pakistan.
– By online application with the help of the letter of approval from us.
The following is a detailed guide on each of these two ways:
How to acquire a Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate in Pakistan
You can always contact the Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate in Pakistan during business hours via email, telephone or even personally to get informed about the application procedures and associated fees.
Here are all contacts you may need to reach the Vietnam embassy in Pakistan:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Pakistan
Address : House 117, Street No. 11, SectorE-7 , Islamabad, Pakistan
Tel : 00 92 51 2655785/2655787
Fax : 00 92 51 2655783
How to apply online for an approval letter to:
Obtain your Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy/consulate of your choice as from the application form.
In this procedure, the following steps should be observed:
– Visit our website online and submit all your required details in it
– Clear the due service fees with us inline with our instructions
– Receive the approval letter from us by email in less than 48 business hours from the time of your application.
– Present your letter of approval, your passport and two of your passport photos at a Vietnam embassy you chose in your application form and pay your visa stamping fees so you can finally receive your visa.
Obtain your visa from a Vietnam international airport (strictly for air travelers)
In this procedure, you should follow the following steps:
– Visit our website and fill in all the required details on the application form you are provided with.
– Clear the service fees with us as per our instructions
– Receive an approval letter from us by email, which should show in your inbox within 48 working hours.
– Present the letter of approval, your passport and two of your most recent passport photos at one of the three main international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBaiand Da Nang), and finally pay the visa stamping fees to get issued your visa.
Vietnam visa on arrival procedure: Facts about why you need this service
– Getting a Vietnam visa as soon as you arrive at the Vietnam international airport is easy and affordable. This service is less expensive compared to visiting the Vietnam embassy several times to apply for your Vietnam visa and also to visit the Vietnam embassy at least twice in the overall before you acquire the sort after document. Visa applicants who have very limited time and want to visit Vietnam and leave within the shortest time will find it convenient to use the visa on arrival service.
– For visa applicants who operate on tight financial budgets the visa on arrival service will work best for them. They don’t have to worry about high expenses associated with the visa application procedure as is the case with direct applicants at the Vietnam embassy. Much of the work is handled by us so they only have to fill in visa application forms from our website, all for slight service fees.
– Visa on arrival is fast and reliable in that you take only two days to acquire your Vietnam visa from the immigration department of Vietnam and you are ready to travel to Vietnam to claim your Vietnam visa from there.
Conditions to be met by applicants for the Vietnam visa for Pakistani:
In order to get the Vietnam visa for Pakistani you are required to:
– Have a valid passport that you acquired more than six months prior to the date of applying for your visa. This passport should have a longer validity than the anticipated for visa.
– Have two passport photos that you acquired in not more than six months prior to the visa application date.
– Fill in the visa application form online with correct information and which matches your visa.