Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Japan ? There are 1 embassy and 2 consulates of Vietnam in Japan, please see information as below: Embassy of the …
I heard that Japanese passport holders are not required visa to enter Vietnam, is that correctly ?
As Japanese you are free to visit Vietnam for 15 days without visas. This policy applies for tourist purpose only, does not apply for work and study purpose. If you want to work or doing business, you should apply for Vietnam business visas.
However, if you intend coming for travel with longer than 15 days, you will need tourist visa to Vietnam. Tourist visa is also issued for one months, 3 months and 6 months period. Again you can apply for single or multiple entries.
How to get Vietnam visa in Japan?
Japanese natives longing to visit Vietnam in the near future should obtain a Vietnam visa for Japanese in advance. There are two main procedures by which you can apply and successfully secure your Vietnam visa as enlisted below:
– By visiting the Vietnam embassy in person so as to apply for your Vietnam visa from there
– By starting your visa application procedure from our website online
The direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Japanese at the Vietnam embassy in Japan.
As a visa applicant longing to visit the Vietnam within a brief span of time, you can seek your Vietnam visa for Japanese at the Vietnam embassy in Japan. While there, you will taken through lessons on the best approaches to applying a Vietnam visa and you can fill in the structures instantly to start your visa application process.
If all you need is information and instructions on how to apply for your Vietnam visa, you don’t fundamentally need to appear at the Vietnam consulate so long as you can make calls or chat with them through email messages to get instructed on what the visa requisition methodology involves. The following are more contacts to the Vietnam consulate through which you can get in touch with them for more advising:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Japan
Address: 151-0062 Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Motoyoyogi-for 50-11
Phone: + 81-3-34663311 / 13
Fax: + 81-3-34667652 / 12
Website : https://vnembassy-tokyo.mofa.gov.vn/
Consulate General Of Vietnam In Osaka – Japan
4-2-15 Ichinocho Higashi, Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka 590-0952, Japan
Main line: +81-72-221-6666
Fax : +81-72-221-6667
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : http://vnconsulate-osaka.mofa.gov.vn/
Consulate General of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Fukuoka – Japan
4F, Aqua Hakata, 5-3-8 Nakasu, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Japan 810-0801
Direct line:(+81) 922637668; Fax: (02) 6286 4534
Vietnam visa on arrival by online application procedure
You can procure your Vietnam visa from a Vietnam international airport upon your entry there or at the Vietnam embassy in the event that you get to seek it through our website. Firstly, you will need to have the following:
– Two passport photos of yourself
– Your valid passport document so as to qualify as a visa candidate with us.
All qualified visa for Japanese applicants then need to:
– Visit our website and fill in the visa application form provided there by downloading and printing it in order to fill in the blanks spaces in it.
– Scan the completed form and submit it back to our website for the approval process that follows shortly.
– Pay the visa administration fees with us according to our guidelines
– We will send them a letter of approval to your email address that you specified to us. This letter of approval for your visa application comes within 48 working hours.
Each applicant to the Vietnam visa for Japanese will have to present the following
– Their two passport photos
– Their letter of approval in hardcopy printout version
– Their valid passport at the time of obtaining their Vietnam visas.
This procedure can be undertaken at the Vietnam embassy one picked in their visa application form or at the Vietnam international airport upon their landing there by plane. Finally, the candidates will each pay a slight visa stamping fee before they are handed their Vietnam visa right there.
Important points to note before applying for the Vietnam visa for Japanese:
– There are three international airports in Vietnam to be specific: Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai and Da Nang
– The inquirers must fill in their visa application forms with right data. This precautionary measure ensures their letter of approval holds legitimate data as is their passport.
– Candidates must have valid passports that were acquired not less than six months prior to the date of visa application. The passports also must have a longer validity than the visa that is to be stamped on the inside pages. The passports must also have enough space since a visa is a full page paper thus requires more space.
– Candidates must present most recent passport photos not any older than six months.
If you still not receive any approval letter within the required time, please let us know immediately via our email firstname.lastname@example.org