Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in India ? There are 1 embassy and 1 consulate of Vietnam in India, please information as below: Embassy of the Socialist …
Do Indian passport holders need visa if we travelling to Vietnam from India ?
India passport holders, the same as most of country in the world are required visa to entry Vietnam. Visa applicants can apply for Vietnam evisa (or also called Vietnam visa on arrival) with Vietnam Immigration Department.
How to get Vietnam visa in India?
All Indian citizens wishing to visit Vietnam in future should acquire a Vietnam visa for Indian citizens as a requirement by the department of travel in Vietnam. The procedure for obtaining a Vietnam visa as an Indian can be undertaken in one of the following two options:
1. By paying a visit to the Vietnam embassy in India in person. These way visa applicants will have to present all specified before the visa application and processing begins.
2. Online application for the Vietnam visa via the internet through websites of agents that issue visas. These visa application agents work in partnership with the Vietnam embassy in India as well as the immigration department of Vietnam.
You can choose any of the above two visa application procedure that you please.
Note the following points before applying for the Vietnam visa for Indian citizens
In order to apply for your Vietnam visa for Indian citizens at the Vietnam embassy, you must observe the following tips:
– The Vietnam embassy in India is open only within work hours on business days of the week.
– The Vietnam embassy in India is contactable by telephone but you can still present yourself there in person to get information on what is required from you by the immigration department of Vietnam, as a visa applicant to Vietnam.
Contacts for the Vietnam embassy in India:
Note the following contacts in case you need to contact the Vietnam embassy in India:
Embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi, India
Address : 20 Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapury, New Delhi – 110 021, India
Tel : 2687.9852 (+ Ext); 2687.9852 (+20) (Consulate);
Fax : + 2687.9856 (Chancery); + 2687.9869 (Consulate);
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mofa.gov.vn/vnemb.india
Consulate General of Vietnam in Mumbai, India
Address : B-306 Oberoi chamber New Link road andheri (w), Mumbai (Bombay) 400 053, India.
Phone: 2673 6688
Fax : 2673 6633
Email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to applying online for the Vietnam visa for Indian citizens
Strictly only air travelers are allowed to use online platforms to apply for the Vietnam visa for Indian citizens. The application procedure entails the following procedural steps:
– Candidate should checkout the visa application form available online at our website
– The candidate should pay the set application fees through us and follow our instructions
– The candidate will receive the letter of approval from us in your email within 48 business hours.
– The candidate should present your letter of approval, your passport and two of your recent passport photos at one of the three Vietnam international airports (Tan SonNhat, NoiBai, Da Nang) as you pay the visa stamping fee before you are handed a Vietnam visa.
More details on requirements for applicants to the Vietnam visa
Applicants for the Vietnam visa by direct application at the embassy and those that apply for the Vietnam visa online through agents’ websites are required to meet the following standards:
– Have a valid passport you acquired over six months ago
– Have two most recent passport photos at hand, that aren’t any older than six months.
– The letter of approval you present must exhibit information that matches that in your passport.
You can apply Vietnam evisa on this website to get the approval letter from Immigration officer then you can fly to Vietnam. Your visa will be given at the airport.