Vietnam visa requirement for Egyptian
I would like to know if visa is required for Egyptian passport holders want to visit Vietnam or not ?
Egyptian passport holders require visas to visit Vietnam. Egyptian citizens can apply Vietnam evisa with the Vietnam Immigration Department or find a Vietnam embassy office to apply Vietnam visa as usual.
How to get Vietnam visa in Egypt?
All Egyptian citizens planning to visit the Vietnam need a Vietnam visa for Egyptian citizens. They can request the Vietnam visa in any of these two ways:
– By direct application to the Vietnam embassy for the Vietnam visa for Egyptian.
– By applying for the Vietnam visa for Egyptian on arrival via our website online
Immediate provision system for the Vietnam visa:
As an applicant for the Vietnam visa for Egyptian, you are allowed to visit the Vietnam embassy anytime throughout business hours. You may also get in touch with them by means of phone or via email messaging. The main purpose of your visit to the Vietnam embassy is to ensure you get advice on the best on the best way to go about visa application procedures.
Take note of the following contacts to the Vietnam embassy in Egypt:
Embassy of Vietnam in Cairo, Egypt
Address: Villa 47, Ahmed Heshmat Street, Zamalek – Cairo, Egypt.
– Office: 00-202-27364326/ 327 (during hours of duty)
– Consular Section: 00-202-27364329
– Off duty hours: 00-202-27366108
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Egyptian on arrival
Any aspiring applicant for the Vietnam visa for Egyptian wishing to seek the Vietnam visa through our website should first acquire the following documents:
– A valid travel passport that was procured no less than six months ago.
– Two travel permit photos that they took within the last six months.
With these two vital documents visa applicants are required to:
– Visit our website online and fill in the visa application form availed there. The visa application form should be downloaded and printed to hardcopy then filled in appropriately. If all blanks in the form are appropriately filled the form should be scanned and sent back to us in softcopy by email.
– Pay the visa service fees still via our website as you wait for letter of approval from us which we will send to you as received from the Vietnam immigration office via email in approximately two working days.
– The letter of approval we send you should be printed and presented at any of the three international airports in Vietnam or at the Vietnam embassy where you will be charged a visa stamping fee to have your visa stamped on your passport and handed to you.
Note the following before you apply for the Vietnam visa for Egyptian.
– When filling in your personal details on the visa application form it is adamant you submit valid information.
– The data submitted by you on the visa application form should reflect as it is in your letter of application. It will additionally be a source of reference when validating your information before you are finally served with the Vietnam visa whereby it will be crosschecked with information on your passport.
– Only visa applicants that travel to Vietnam by air can collect their Vietnam visas from a Vietnam international airport upon their arrival there. The rest of them ought to appear at the particular Vietnam embassies they chose when filling in the visa application form online.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Vietnam visa requirement for Ecuadoran
- Vietnam visa requirement for East Timor
- Vietnam visa requirement for Dominican
- Vietnam visa requirement for Djiboutian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Danish
- Vietnam visa requirement for Czech
- Vietnam visa requirement for Cypriot
- Vietnam visa requirement for Cuban
- Vietnam visa requirement for Croatian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Ivorian