Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Canada ? There are 1 embassy and 1 consulate of Vietnam in Canada. Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in …
We want to visit Vietnam from Canada and we wonder if Canadian passport holders are required to apply visa for Vietnam or not ?
Canadian citizens the same as most of citizens in the world are required visa to Vietnam. Canadian passport holders either can apply Vietnam visa with Vietnam embassies in Canada OR applying Vietnam visa on arrival with the visa approval from Vietnam Immigration Department on this website.
How to get Vietnam visa in Canada?
Canadian citizens that long to visit Vietnam need to have a Vietnam visa for Canadian. There are two main basic ways to applying for the Vietnam visa as a Canadian citizen as listed below:
– You may direct application for the Vietnam at the embassy
– By applying for the Vietnam visa on arrival online through our website
Get your Vietnam visa at a Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate:
Canadian citizens wishing to apply for the Vietnam visa can directly undertake the application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Canadian from the Vietnam embassy in Canada. To start with, information gathering is always important hence applicants can first reach the embassy to get instructions on how the process goes about via the following ways:
– By paying personal visits to the Vietnam embassy. This however is only practicable during workdays and within business hours.
– By email conversations
– By making phone calls to the Vietnam embassy in Canada
Part of the information you might need from the Vietnam embassy include;
– Requirements and standards set for visa applicants by the immigration department of Vietnam.
– Visa application fees,
– Types of visa issued along with their scope and durability
– The estimated awaiting period it takes before a visa matures
Here are more contacts to the Vietnam consulate in Canada:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Canada
55 MacKay Street, Ottawa, K1M 2B2, Canada
Phone: (613) 236 0772
Hotlines: 613-700-4779 or 613-882-6699
Fax: (613) 236 2704
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (consul)
Consulate General of Viet Nam in Vancouver-Canada
#800-605 Robson street, Vancouver, B.C. V6B5J3, Canada
Tel : +1 604-629-0189 – Fax : +1 604-681-2906
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Website : http://vnconsulate-vancouver.mofa.gov.vn
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Canadian on arrival
All Canadian citizens seeking the Vietnam visa for Canadian through our website ought to have the following documents:
– A legitimate passport that was obtained more than six months prior to the visa application date.
– Two passport photos that they took within the recent six months
With these two records, visa applicants qualify to visit our website online and undertake the following procedural steps during their visa application:
– Download the visa application form found on our website and have it printed to hardcopy. Fill in the left gaps with details required from you. Scan and submit the completed form back to us by email.
– Pay the visa service online as guided by our instructions on the website.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us. We will forward this document to you by email as received from the Vietnam immigration department if your visa application gets approved. Normally it takes about 48 hours to receive this document.
– Once received, the letter of approval should be printed for use over the next procedures. First, you will use this document for your temporal identification when boarding a plane to Vietnam. Once you land at any of the international airports of Vietnam, walk straight to the ‘Visa on Arrival Office’ and present the letter of approval, your valid passport and the two passport photos in order to claim your visa.
– Finally, you will pay the visa stamping fees to have your Vietnam visa for Canadian stamped on a page in your passport and handed to you immediately.
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa for Canadian:
– You must have a valid passport acquired over six months before the date of your visa application. The passport should have a longer validity than the visa you are applying for.
– Your passport should have enough space, as the visa for Vietnam requires a full page in the passport.
– You should fill in the visa application form with correct information as it is in your passport.
– Online application service for the Vietnam visa for Canadian is only available to travelers