Vietnam visa requirement for Australian
Vietnam visa requirement for Australian passport holders
Kindly be informed that Australia passport holders are required Vietnam visas before arriving in Vietnam.
How to get Vietnam visa in Australia?
As Australian citizen, you need a Vietnam visa for Australian in order to enter Vietnam. There are two basic ways to applying for this important travel document as listed below:
Direct application procedure at the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy in Australia
This option requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Physical presence of the visa applicant at the Vietnam embassy
– Applicant to pay the set visa application fees and follow the procedural steps outlined for them during the visa application course.
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Australia
This option involves requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Active internet connection
– Candidate to follow the set procedural steps and instructions in their course of applying for the Vietnam visa for Australia
Get more details below on each of the above two ways of applying and acquiring your Vietnam visa for Australia
1) Get a Vietnam visa for Australian at the Vietnam embassy in Australia
When applying for your Vietnam visa for Australian at the Vietnam embassy you are required to first meet the following requirement in order to qualify as a visa applicant:
You have a valid visa application documents which include:
– A valid passport that you acquired more than six months prior to your visa application date
– Two passport photos which you took within the last six months dating back from your present date.
If the above requirement is met a candidate should present themselves at the Vietnam embassy in person so as to fill up the visa application form from there. Candidates will also be required to pay visa service fees in the course of applying for their Vietnam visa at the embassy. More information on requirements and procedures at the Vietnam embassy can be obtained by contacting the Vietnam embassy in Australia via the following contacts below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Canberra, Australia
6 Timbarra Crescent, O’Malley, ACT, 2606, Canberra, Australia
Phone: (02) 62868465; (02) 62866059; (02) 62901556; (02) 62901894; (02) 62866267
Fax: 61 – 2 – 6286 4534
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.vietnamembassy.org.au
Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney, Australia
Suite 205, level 2, Edgecliff Centre.
203 – 233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, NSW 2027.
Tel: 02 93271912 / 02 93272539
Fax: 02 93281653
Website : www.vietnamconsulate.org.au
PO Box: 732, Edgec
2) Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Australia:
Visa applicants can apply for the Vietnam visa for Australia via the internet. This procedure requires reliable connection to the internet and involves the letter of approval that serves as a temporal identification document to successful candidates of the visa application process. The following steps are to be followed by visa applicants during this process:
– Visit our website and download the visa application form availed there. Fill in the provided blank spaces on the form with valid information about you.
– Clear the visa service fees with us online as guided by our instructions.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us by email in about 48 working hours.
– Download the letter of approval and print it to hardcopy for presentation as your temporal identification document as you wait for your visa to mature.
Here is how to use your letter of approval to claim your Vietnam visa:
– Use the printed hardcopy of the letter of approval to identify yourself when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Once arrived at any of the three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBaior Da Nang), present your letter of approval at the ‘Visa on Arrival’ Office at the Vietnam embassy.
– Pay the visa service fees to have your visa stamped in your passport and handed to you immediately.
With these three steps you now have a valid Vietnam visa and you can travel throughout Vietnam during its validity. However the following conditions are to be met by visa applicants before starting the visa application procedure:
– Candidates should accurately fill up the visa application form with valid data that matches the information in their passports.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
E-Visa holders just go straight to the passport control to show e-visa for checking & then get stamp on your passport for entry 30 days, no need to pay any amount.
- Vietnam visa requirement for Aruban
- Vietnam visa requirement for Armenian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Argentine
- Vietnam visa requirement for Arabian Saudi
- Vietnam visa requirement for Antiguan
- Vietnam visa requirement for Anguillan
- Vietnam visa requirement for Angolan
- Vietnam visa requirement for Andorran
- Vietnam visa requirement for Samoan
- Vietnam visa requirement for Algerian