How to extend your Vietnam visa in Dong Nai province?
If you want to extend or renew your Vietnam visa in Dong Nai province, you can choose one of the two following options:
1. Visit the Vietnam Immigration Department in Dong Nai province
Address: 161 Pham Van Thuan street, Tan Tien ward, Bien Hoa city, Dong Nai province
2. Contact us to extend or renew your Vietnam visa.
What you need to do is:
– Send us the scan of your passport, especially the page containing your latest Viet Nam Visa to our email email@example.com at least 2 weeks before the expired date on your visa.
– For each case, you will be informed whether your visa can be extended or renewed and the corresponding service fee.
– Bring your original passport directly to our office or you can also send by post.
– Wait a few days to get your passport back, the processing time depends on the type of your Viet Nam Visa. It is normally 4-7 working days. For urgent service, please contact us via our email.
– We can handle all cases of
Vietnam Visa Extension
in any location in Viet Nam.
– We can also have your visa extended for 6 months multiple or 1 year multiple.
– Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you receive no feedback from us within 2 hours after giving us all your issues.
Tag: renew vietnam visa
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- How to extend your Vietnam visa in Bac Lieu province?
- How to extend your Vietnam visa in Bac Kan province?
- How to extend your Vietnam visa in Bac Giang?
- How to extend Vietnam visa in Vung Tau city?
- How to extend Vietnam visa in An Giang Province?
- Vietnam visa extension - what to know
- How to extend your Vietnam visa?
- Why Vietnam visa extension?