If you want to extend or renew your Vietnam visa in Dong Nai province, you can choose one of the two following options:
1. Visit the Vietnam Immigration Department in Dong Nai province
Address: 161 Pham Van Thuan street, Tan Tien ward, Bien Hoa city, Dong Nai province
2. Contact us to extend or renew your Vietnam visa.
What you need to do is:
– Send us the scan of your passport, especially the page containing your latest Viet Nam Visa to our email email@example.com at least 2 weeks before the expired date on your visa.
– For each case, you will be informed whether your visa can be extended or renewed and the corresponding service fee.
– Bring your original passport directly to our office or you can also send by post.
– Wait a few days to get your passport back, the processing time depends on the type of your Viet Nam Visa. It is normally 4-7 working days. For urgent service, please contact us via our email.
– We can handle all cases of
Vietnam Visa Extension
in any location in Viet Nam.
– We can also have your visa extended for 6 months multiple or 1 year multiple.
– Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you receive no feedback from us within 2 hours after giving us all your issues.