To meet growing demand, our website has developed visa extension/ renewal services for those who want to stay longer in Vietnam but their Vietnam visas have come close to expiration …
You may want to renew your Vietnam visa to stay in that country for a longer time. You may have heard about the renewal process being complicated. However, if you follow the steps as given by the Vietnamese authorities, you will have very little trouble renewing your Vietnam non-immigrant visa. Read on…
You can stay on in Vietnam through either visa extension or renewal. Both visa extension and renewals apply to your current non-immigrant visa. So, what is the difference between the two?
How can you renew your Vietnam visa?
1) Visa renewal: This means that you are granted a new visa stamp and a visa sticker on your passport with the new duration permission. The staying length is valid for a maximum of three months. Also, the visa renewal fee is higher than the visa extension fee, because you have to pay a stamping fee and a visa sticker fee. You can renew your Vietnam non-immigrant visa if:
– You entered Vietnam with a visa exemption.
– You have a current visa that is not correspondent to your extended staying requirement. For example, if you want to upgrade your current visa from one month to three months, you have to apply to renew a three-month single entry visa or a three-month multiple entry visa. Also, if you would like to upgrade your current visa from single entry to multiple entry you have to apply for a renewal of your visa.
– You wish to get a multiple entry visa for one month and three months.
2) Visa extension: This means that you will have new staying duration permission in Vietnam. You must apply for a new non-immigrant visa if you wish to come back to Vietnam after leaving. This is why the extension fee is much cheaper than the renewal fee. In order to apply for a visa extension, your current visa has to meet certain requirements of the Vietnam Immigration Department:
– Your current visa type has to correspond with your staying extending requirement.
– If your current visa is one-month single, one-month multiple, three-month single, or three-month multiple, you are allowed to apply for an extended visa in one more month.
– If your current visa is three-month single, or three-month multiple entry, you can apply to extend your visa for three more months.
In order to apply for your Vietnam visa extension or Vietnam visa renewal for temporary stay, you need to provide some necessary information to the email address email@example.com. This includes:
– Passport scan
– Current visa scan
– Immigration stamp
– Latest date of entry
– Your current address in Vietnam
So, if you feel intimidated by the entire renewal process for a Vietnam non-immigrant visa, take heart…all you need to do is follow these instructions and you will be well on your way for a visa renewal.
To renew your Vietnam visa, please call us : 0966 56 99 56 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org for support