Linh Ung Pagoda (Chùa Linh ứng) in Danang city
Location: Linh Ung Pagoda is situated in Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, about 8km from the center of Danang City.
Characteristic: The pagoda, built during the 18th century, was later bestowed to call Ngu Che Ung Chon Tu during Minh Mang’s reign.
Linh Ung Pagoda together with Tang Chon Cave is 100m from Tam Thai Pagoda surveying the East Sea.
In the third year of Thanh Thai’s reign, the pagoda name was altered. The pagoda, rated as a part of the attractive sights of Danang, was restored many times, but invaluable documents about the history of the pagoda are securely stored in the pagoda.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Handicrafts shops in Danang city
- Thanh Binh Beach in Danang city
- Long Thu Pagoda in Danang city
- Galleries in Danang city
- Footwear shops in Danang city
- Necessary telephone numbers in Danang city
- Son Tra Peninsula in Danang city
- Cam Le "Kho me" (sesame) cake village in Danang city
- Hai Chau Communal House in Danang city
- Flower shops in Danang city, Vietnam