Procedure For Applying Vietnamese Work Permit For Foreigners in 2022
Work permit is a mandatory document for foreign workers to work legally in Vietnam. Previously, applying for a Vietnamese work permit was not too complicated. However, due to the increasingly dangerous epidemic, the process of applying work permit in Vietnam for foreigners is more difficult now. This article will provide you with the most up-to-date information on the fastest and simplest process of applying a Vietnamese work permit for foreigners.
1/ Process of granting work permits to foreigners in 2022
Step 1: The enterprise applies for a written approval of the need to employ foreign workers.
Employers (except contractors) send a report explaining the need to employ foreign workers at least 30 days before the expected date of employment. The dossier shall be sent to the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs or the Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee.
Processing time for approval is 10 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays).
Step 2: Submit an application for grating new work permit for foreigners working in Vietnam.
The employer or employee prepares all documents for submission. A complete set of documents to apply for a Vietnam Work Permit includes the following documents:
- Application form of work permit for foreigner (form 7).
- Medical examination certificate abroad or medical examination certificate in Vietnam at qualified hospitals, clinics and health departments as prescribed by the Ministry of Health (within 12 months).
- Criminal record certificate No.1 issued in Vietnam or Criminal record issued in foreign countries (issued within 06 months).
- Document approval of position of the foreign worker (in step 1).
- Authenticated foreigner’s passport and visa.
- Documents proving that the employee is a manager, executive director, expert, technical worker, teacher, etc. (University degree, certificate of at least 03 years’ working experience, etc.)
- 02 color photos, size 4×6cm.
- Documents related to foreign workers, depending on the case according to regulations.
- Documents can be issued in foreign countries or issued by foreign diplomatic missions in Vietnam. At the same time, it must be consular legalized and notarized translation into Vietnamese.
- Time to process the application is 05 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays).
2/ Full-service package for applying Vietnamese work permit for foreigners at VietnamImmigration
With more than 10 years of experience in handling Vietnamese work permit applications for foreigners, we will help you simplify the procedure to get a Vietnamese work permit easily and simply. We will act on your behalf to carry out the procedure for applying Work Permit in accordance with the Government’s requirements. Specifically:
- Answer questions about work permit and immigration services for foreigners free of charge.
- Simplify documents to the maximum. You do not have to prepare too many complicated documents.
- Work quickly – save time and money.
- Handle cases requiring urgent work permits
If you need more information, please contact us via email email@example.com
Visit this link on mobile
Only from 6 USD/pp
We charge service fee when your visa application is processed successfully.
No passport send-off. No embassy queuing.
Within 48 hours processing time.
APPLY FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL VIETNAM
100% online. Send and receive by email.
VietnamImmigration.com is a commercial website providing service for visa Vietnam and charge service fee. We are neither government website nor affiliated with embassy therefore our fee is higher than official fee from government.
Copyright © 2012-2022 · Vietnam Visa on Arrival. All rights reserved.