Documents to Apply Work Permit for Foreigners in Vietnam
Work permit is a document approval for a foreigner to work legally in Vietnam for 2 years. To apply a Vietnamese work permit, foreign workers need to prepare a full set of documents before submitting them to the authorities. What documents are required when applying work permit in Vietnam?
1/ Documents to apply Vietnamese work permit for foreign workers
Documents to apply work permit for foreigners in Vietnam under the new regulations – Decree 152/2020/ND-CP includes:
- An application form for work permit according to Form No. 11/PLI – Appendix 1.
- Medical certificate examined abroad or medical certificate examined in Vietnam. (Qualified medical facilities according to regulations of the Ministry of Health)
- Criminal record of the foreign applicant issued in foreign countries or Criminal record No.1 issued in Vietnam (no more than 06 months)
- Approval of job position using foreign workers.
- Authenticated foreigner’s passport and visa.
- Documents proving the applicant is manager, executive director, expert or technical worker, etc.
- 2 portrait photos, size 4×6cm, white background, no glasses.
- Documents related to foreign workers according to regulations.
Note: Documents issued abroad or issued by diplomatic missions of foreign countries in Vietnam must be consular legalized and notarized translation into Vietnamese.
2/ Service of applying Vietnamese work permit for foreigners
The procedure for obtaining Vietnamese work permit requires many complicated documents. Understanding the problems that customers face, we support services related to work permits for foreigners in Vietnam upon request:
- Certificate of Vietnamese work permit exemption for foreigners
- New issuance of Vietnamese work permits for foreigners
- Re-issuance of Vietnamese work permits for foreigners
- Vietnam work permit extension for foreigners
Fast service, simple documents, fast processing time, saving time for customers. We, with more than 10 years of experience in this field, will help you get Vietnamese work permit in the simplest and most effective way.
Please contact us via email email@example.com for assistance from our staff.
Visit this link on mobile
Only from 6 USD/pp
We charge service fee when your visa application is processed successfully.
No passport send-off. No embassy queuing.
Within 48 hours processing time.
APPLY FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL VIETNAM
100% online. Send and receive by email.
VietnamImmigration.com is a commercial website providing service for visa Vietnam and charge service fee. We are neither government website nor affiliated with embassy therefore our fee is higher than official fee from government.
Copyright © 2012-2022 · Vietnam Visa on Arrival. All rights reserved.