Vietnam visa requirement for Zimbabwean
Do Zimbabwean passport holders need visa to visit Vietnam ?
As a national of Zimbabwe, you are required to have a Vietnam visa prior to your trip to Vietnam.
If you hold Zimbabwe passport, please directly contact the nearest Vietnam Embassy in neighboring countries or in any country before your travel to Vietnam or Vietnam Immigration Department for Vietnam visa application.
How to get Vietnam visa in Zimbabwe?
Get more details below on each of these two options:
Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate
Due to the fact that Zimbabwean lacks a Vietnam embassy applicants from this country have the following options to pick one from:
– Find the nearest Vietnam embassies from nearby countries and make their visa applications from there.
– Make applications for the Vietnam visa by postal service. With this option and applicant does not have to show up at the Vietnam embassy in person.
Whichever option you pick from this ones above, it is important you first confirm with the Vietnam embassy to be sure they offer either of the services or at least one you are interested in.
How to acquire a Vietnam visa with the letter of approval.
Applicants for the Vietnam visa for Zimbabwean can apply for the letter of approval, which is a document from the immigration department of Vietnam and is issued to Vietnam visa applicants through our services.
With this document you get to claim your Vietnam visa from the Vietnam embassy of your choice or from the Vietnam international airport from the ‘Visa on Arrival Office’
The following is an outline of both of these two visa acquisition procedures:
Vietnam visa from a Vietnam international airport (this service is strictly for air travelers)
In this procedure, you are required to do the following:
– Visit our website and fill in the visa application form with all your required details.
– Clear the service fees with us as per our directions.
– Obtain a letter of approval from us by email within 48 working hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport-size photos and your passport to one of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan SonNhat, NoiBai, Da Nang), and finally pay the visa stamping fees to receive your Vietnam visa.
Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy/consulate of your choice in your application form.
This procedure requires the following from you:
– Fill in the visa application form online from our website,
– Clear the service fees with us as per our instructions
– Obtain the letter of approval from us in 48 working hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport-size photos and your passport at a Vietnam embassy/consulate you chose in your application form and pay the visa stamping fees to get served with a Vietnam visa.
Conditions to get Vietnam visa for Zimbabweans:
– You must have a valid passport that you’ve possessed for more than six months.
– You must present 2 of your most recent passport-sized photos that you took within six months.
– The information provided in your letter of approval must convey similar information to that in your passport.
Before applying for Vietnam visa, you must:
Make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages
Know Vietnam visa on arrival is applicable to those traveling to Vietnam by air ONLY.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
E-Visa holders just go straight to the passport control to show e-visa for checking & then get stamp on your passport for entry 30 days, no need to pay any amount.
- Vietnam visa requirement for Zambian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Yemeni
- Vietnam visa requirement for Wallisian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Virgin US
- Vietnam visa requirement for Virgin British
- Vietnam visa requirement for Venezuelan
- Vietnam visa requirement for Ni-Vanuatu
- Vietnam visa requirement for Uzbek
- Vietnam visa requirement for Uruguayan
- Vietnam visa requirement for American