We are sorry to announce that there is no embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Yemen at the present. You are suggested to contact the nearest Vietnam Embassies in your …
Do Yemeni passport holders need visa for Vietnam ?
Yemen is not on the Vietnam visa exemption lists therefore Yemeni passport holders are required visa to visit Vietnam. There are two type of visa which Yemeni can apply for: Vietnam Tourist Evisa and Business Evisa.
The tourist evisa is designed for travelers go to Vietnam with travelling, visiting friends purposes. The business evisa is for people who want come for working, participating conferences or doing business. Vietnam Evisas are issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department. Both evisas are available in 1 month, 3 months and 6 months with single or multiples visits.
How to get Vietnam visa in Yemen?
As a Yemeni citizen, you require a Vietnam visa for Yemeni in order to enter Vietnam. However, visa applicants should familiarize themselves with the following conditions:
Conditions to get Vietnam visa for Yemeni:
– You must have a valid passport that you acquired in over six months ago. The passport however must have a longer validity than the visa you are about to apply for.
– Your 2 passport-sized photos must have been taken in 6 months.
– The information in your approval letter must reflect as it is in your passport. This requires you to have filled in the visa application form with correct information as is in your passport.
Here is how to apply for the Vietnam visa for Yemeni when in Yemen
1. Get the Vietnam visa for Yemeni from a Vietnam embassy.
At the moment, there is no Vietnam embassy in Yemen. As such, Yemenis will have to connect with Vietnam embassies from nearby countries to get detailed instructions on what the Vietnam visa application procedure entail including the associated service fees.
Yemeni citizens can still acquire a Vietnam visa without presenting themselves in person at the Vietnam embassy. This is has been made possible by the second optional service, which is the visa by post service. However, all that applicants for the Vietnam visa for Yemeni need to do is to confirm in advance that the embassy they choose does actually offer visa by post service.
2. Apply online for an approval letter from us.
With the approval letter, you get to collect your Vietnam visa for Yemeni from a Vietnam international airport or from a Vietnam embassy/consulate you choose in the visa application form. The approval letter is applied for and acquired online in the following two procedures:
a) Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate you choose in your application form.
In order to obtain your Vietnam visa by this procedure, the following needs to be done:
– Visit our website and fill in the visa application form found there.
– Clear the service fees as directed by our instructions
– Get your letter of approval from us by email in 48 working hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your passport and your two passport- sized photos at a Vietnam embassy, and finally clear the visa stamping fees to get issued your visa.
b) From a Vietnam international airport (strictly for air travels)
In this procedure, you are required to do the following:
– Visit our website and fill in the visa application form provided there. You will have to download and print this form to fill it up and finally submit it back to us by email.
– Clear the service fees with us as per our instructions.
– Obtain an approval letter from us within 48 working hours
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport-size photos and your passport document at one of the three main international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai, Da Nang), and then pay the visa stamping fee before you are issued your Vietnam visa.
Vietnam visa on arrival is our new advantages to bridge the gap of tourist applying Vietnam visa in countries which Vietnam has not established embassy yet.
The visa on arrival or also called visa online, evisa gives make much more convenience for visa applicants. Just an email address and an internet connection people can complete the applicant processing. When they have the visa approval letter, they can fly to Vietnam without visa in advanced as people usually do at the embassy. This advantages save time and money for visa applicants.
Applying with Immigration Department you need to fill in the application form on this website. The process will normally take 1 or 2 working days or even shorter from 2 to 8 if your need.
To apply with Immigration Department you need:
– An email address to receive the visa approval letter
– Online payment tools (example: credit card like visa or master card, paypal) to pay for our service fees
– A passport with 6 month validation
– A blank page on the passport
– 2 passport photos size which are needed at the Vietnam airport
– USA cash to pay for the visa fees at the airport
– Vietnam evisa is only available by air travel for the first arrive, therefore you should not travel to Vietnam for the first time by sea, road or rail.