Vietnam visa requirement for Venezuelan
We are travel agency in Venezuela and we have group of 15 Venezuelan tourists want to visit Vietnam next month. Please tell me if Venezuelans need visa for Vietnam? How to apply visa from Venezuela?
Visa is required for citizens of Venezuela to visit Vietnam. Venezuela national may have 2 options to get a visa for Vietnam : Visit Vietnam embassy in Venezuela or apply for a visa on arrival to Vietnam from Venezuela online.
How to get Vietnam visa in Venezuela?
As a Venezuelan citizen, you need a Vietnam visa for Venezuelan in order to enter Vietnam. There are two basic ways to applying for this important travel document as listed below:
Direct application procedure at the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy in Venezuela
This option requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Physical presence of the visa applicant at the Vietnam embassy
– Applicant to pay the set visa application fees and follow the procedural steps outlined for them during the visa application course.
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Venezuelan
This option involves requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Active internet connection
– Candidate to follow the set procedural steps and instructions in their course of applying for the Vietnam visa for Venezuelan
Get more details below on each of the above two ways of applying and acquiring your Vietnam visa for Venezuelan
1) Get a Vietnam visa for Venezuelan at the Vietnam embassy in Venezuelan
When applying for your Vietnam visa for Venezuelan at the Vietnam embassy you are required to first meet the following requirement in order to qualify as a visa applicant:
You have a valid visa application document, which include:
– A valid passport that you acquired more than six months prior to your visa application date
– Two passport photos that you took within the last six months dating back from your present date.
If the above requirement is met a candidate should present themselves at the Vietnam embassy in person so as to fill up the visa application form from there. Candidates will also be required to pay visa service fees in the course of applying for their Vietnam visa at the embassy. More information on requirements and procedures at the Vietnam embassy can be obtained by contacting the Vietnam embassy in Venezuela via the following contacts below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Venezuela:
Embajada De Vietnam En Venezuela
Sede: 9na Transversal, entre 6ta y 7ma Avenidas, Quinta Las Mercedes,
Altamira, Chacao 1060-025 D.F, Caracas, Venezuela,
Tel : (+58) 212-6357402
Fax : (+58) 212-2647324
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
2) Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Venezuelan
Visa applicants can apply for the Vietnam visa for Venezuelan via the internet. This procedure requires reliable connection to the internet and involves the letter of approval that serves as a temporal identification document to successful candidates of the visa application process.
The following steps are to be followed by visa applicants during this process:
– Visit our website and download the visa application form availed there. Fill in the provided blank spaces on the form with valid information about you.
– Clear the visa service fees with us online as guided by our instructions.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us by email in about 48 working hours.
– Download the letter of approval and print it to hardcopy for presentation as your temporal identification document as you wait for your visa to mature.
Here is how to use your letter of approval to claim your Vietnam visa:
– Use the printed hardcopy of the letter of approval to identify yourself when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Once arrived at any of the three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBaior Da Nang), present your letter of approval at the ‘Visa on Arrival’ Office at the Vietnam embassy.
– Pay the visa service fees to have your visa stamped in your passport and handed to you immediately.
With these three steps, you now have a valid Vietnam visa and you can travel throughout Vietnam during its validity. However, the following conditions are to be met by visa applicants before starting the visa application procedure:
– The visa applicants should have a valid passport that was acquired more than six months prior to the date of visa application. However, the passport should have a longer validity than the anticipated visa.
– Candidates should accurately fill up the visa application form with valid data that matches the information in their passports.
Candidates should only choose online application procedure for air travel.
What are passport photo sizes in Vietnam?
We use 4 x 6 cm photos for the passport.
Use should take them with nothing cover up from top head to bottom chin (even a little hair or wearing glasses are still not allowed).
Your eyes should be looked directly into the camera with no smile or open mouth. The photos also must be printed in colour and quality picture paper.
Photos must be taken within six months
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Vietnam visa requirement for Ni-Vanuatu
- Vietnam visa requirement for Uzbekistani
- Vietnam visa requirement for Uruguayan
- Vietnam visa requirement for American
- Vietnam visa requirement for US
- Vietnam visa requirement for British
- Vietnam visa requirement for UK
- Vietnam visa requirement for UAE
- Vietnam visa requirement for Emirati
- Vietnam visa requirement for Ukrainian