Vietnam visa requirement for Turks and Caicos
Do Turks and Caicos Islanders (British passport) require visa to visit Vietnam ?
Turk and Caicos Islands (British) citizens the same as most of the citizens in Caribbean Sea require visas to visit Vietnam. Turk and Caicos Islands passport holders can apply for Vietnam tourist Evisa or business evisa to entry Vietnam.
The Vietnam tourist and business evisa (also called Vietnam visa on arrival or Vietnam visa online) are issued by Vietnam Immigration Department. The tourist evisa is designed for visitors who want to visit Vietnam for travelling or visiting friends. The business evisa is designed for people who want to work or doing business in Vietnam.
How to get Vietnam visa in Turks and Caicos Islands?
There are 2 ways for you to get a Vietnam visa:
1. Apply for your Vietnam visa in a Vietnam Embassy / Consulate:
Since there is no Vietnam representative office in Turks and Caicos Islands at the present, you can check other countries to find the nearest Vietnam Embassy / Consulate to contact.
In case it is so inconvenient for you to come in person to a Vietnam embassy, applying for a Vietnam visa by post is recommended. However, please contact the embassy in advance to check whether you can obtain a Vietnam visa by post or not.
2. It is fast, cheap and easy to get visa on arrival Vietnam
Vietnam has not had embassy in Turks and Caicos Islands yet. Nevertheless, people can apply Vietnam visa with Vietnam Immigration Department on this website.
Tourist visa is for tourist purposes. If you plan to Vietnam for sightseeing you can apply for this type of visa. However, if you plan to come to work or doing business, you should apply for business visa. Both types of visa are available in 1 month, 3 months and 6 months with single and multiple entries.
Visas are issued by Vietnam Immigration Department is called visa on arrival or also called visa online, evisa (Vietnam electronic visa). They are designed simple and easy to apply. People only need an about 5 minute to fill in the online application form and then waiting for couple of days to get the answer.
Applying Vietnam evisas with Vietnam Immigration Department you are required to have:
– A passport with at least 3 months valid
– An empty page on the passport
– 2 passport photos size (being ready to hand in at the airport)
– An email address
– Online payment tools (example: credit card like visa or master card, paypal) to pay for our service fees
– USA cash to pay for the visa fees at the airport
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
E-Visa holders just go straight to the passport control to show e-visa for checking & then get stamp on your passport for entry 30 days, no need to pay any amount.
- Vietnam visa requirement for Turkmen
- Vietnam visa requirement for Turkish
- Vietnam visa requirement for Tunisian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Trinidadian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Tongan
- Vietnam visa requirement for Tokelauan
- Vietnam visa requirement for Togolese
- Vietnam visa requirement for Thai
- Vietnam visa requirement for Tanzanian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Tajikistani