Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Thailand ? There are Vietnam embassy and consulate in Thailand as below: Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Thailand …
My wife is Thai passport holder, does she need to apply visa for traveling Vietnam ?
As Thailand passport holders you have free access to Vietnam for 30 days. However, if you plan for stay longer you need to apply for visas. You can go to Vietnam embassy in Thailand or you can apply online with Vietnam Immigration Department. Applying with Vietnam embassy you can contact one of the address bellows. Applying online you can go to “APPLY VIETNAM VISA” tab on this website and start filling in the application form. You will be required to pay for a small fee for your application, when you arrive to Vietnam Airport, you will need to pay for a stamp fee.
Vietnam business visa is issued up to 6 months therefore making sure that your passport has at least 6 months left to expire.
The process for applying Vietnam visa-on-arrival is one or two days as a standard service, but it can be fastened up to 8 hours or 4 hours if you wish.
How to get Vietnam visa in Thailand?
Thailand citizens longing to visit the Vietnam need a Vietnam visa for Thai. There are two main basic ways to applying for the Vietnam visa as a Thai citizen listed below:
– By direct application for the Vietnam
– By applying for the Vietnam visa on arrival online through our website
Get your Vietnam visa at a Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate:
Thailand citizens wishing to apply for the Vietnam visa can directly undertake the application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Thai from the Vietnam embassy in Thailand. To start with, information gathering is always important hence applicants can first reach the embassy to get instructions on how the process goes about via the following ways:
– By paying personal visits to the Vietnam embassy. This however is only practicable during work days and within business hours.
– By email conversations
– By making phone calls to the Vietnam embassy in Thailand
Part of the information you might need from the Vietnam embassy include:
– Requirements and standards set for visa applicants by the immigration department of Vietnam.
– Visa application fees,
– Types of visa issued along with their scope and durability
– The estimated awaiting period it takes before a visa matures
Here are more contacts to the Vietnam government office in Thailand:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Thailand
Chancery: 83/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok , Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 2 251 3552; +66 (0) 2 251 5838; +66 (0) 2 251 7202
Fax: +66 (0) 2 251 7201; +66 (0) 2 251 7203
The Consulate General of Vietnam in Khonkaen – Thailand
Adress: 65/6 Chatapadung, Khonkaen 40000
Phone: (+60-043) 242 190
Fax: (+60-043) 241 154
Website : vnconsulate-khonkaen.mofa.gov.vn
Apply online to obtain an approval letter to:
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa on arrival
All Thai citizens seeking the Vietnam visa for Thai through our website ought to have the following documents:
– A legitimate passport that was obtained more than six months prior to the visa application date.
– Two passport photos that they took within the recent six months
With these two records visa applicants qualify to visit our website online and undertake the following procedural steps during their visa application:
– Download the visa application form found on our website and have it printed to hardcopy. Fill in the left gaps with details required from you. Scan and submit the completed form back to us by email.
– Pay the visa service online as guided by our instructions on the website.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us. We will forward this document to you by email as received from the Vietnam immigration department if your visa application gets approved. Normally it takes about 48 hours to receive this document.
– Once received, the letter of approval should be printed for use over the next procedures. Firstly, you will use this document for your temporal identification when boarding a plane to Vietnam. Once landed at any of the international airports of Vietnam walk straight to the ‘Visa on Arrival Office’ and present the letter of approval, your valid passport and the two passport photos in order to claim your visa.
– Finally you will pay the visa stamping fees to have the Vietnam visa for Thai stamped on a page in your passport and handed to you immediately.
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa for Thai:
– You must have a valid passport acquired over six months before the date of your visa application. The passport should have a longer validity than the visa you are applying for.
– Your passport should have enough space as the visa for Vietnam requires a full page in the passport.
– You should fill in the visa application form with correct information as it is in your passport.
Online application service for the Vietnam visa for Thai is only available to travelers