Vietnam visa requirement for Tanzanian
Do Tanzanian passport holders need visa for travelling Vietnam ?
Tanzania citizens the same as most of citizens in the Africa are required visa to Vietnam. Nevertheless, Vietnam has not established any embassies or consulates in the Tanzania yet. For that reason, Tanzania passport holders have to find Vietnam embassy in the nearby countries for Vietnam visas or applying Vietnam visa on arrival with Immigration Department on this website.
Vietnam Immigration Department is the second government organization department that has been issuing Vietnam evisa since 2003. Applying evisa is fast, convenient and time saving. People do not need looking embassies or any offices handing their documentation. Visa applicants do not worry about getting stuck in the traffic jams or running out of time. People also do not need to get a day off for their visa. Everything can be done online in about 5 minutes with an internet connection in their spare time.
How to get Vietnam visa in Tanzania?
Tanzanian citizens longing to visit the Vietnam need a Vietnam visa for Tanzanian. There are two main basic ways to applying for the Vietnam visa as a Tanzanian citizen listed below:
– By direct application for the Vietnam
– By applying for the Vietnam visa on arrival online through our website
Get your Vietnam visa at a Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate:
Tanzanian citizens wishing to apply for the Vietnam visa can directly undertake the application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Tanzanian from the Vietnam embassy in Tanzania. To start with, information gathering is always important hence applicants can first reach the embassy to get instructions on how the process goes about via the following ways:
– By paying personal visits to the Vietnam embassy. This however is only practicable during workdays and within business hours.
– By email conversations
– By making phone calls to the Vietnam embassy in Tanzania
Part of the information you might need from the Vietnam embassy include:
– Requirements and standards set for visa applicants by the immigration department of Vietnam.
– Visa application fees,
– Types of visa issued along with their scope and durability
– The estimated awaiting period it takes before a visa matures
Here are more contacts to the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania:
Address: Plot No. 11, Bongoyo Road, Oysterbay, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
P.O.Box: 9724, Dar es Salaam – Tanzania
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Tanzanian on arrival
All Tanzanian citizens seeking the Vietnam visa for Tanzanian through our website ought to have the following documents:
– A legitimate passport that was obtained more than six months prior to the visa application date.
– Two passport photos that they took within the recent six months
With these two records, visa applicants qualify to visit our website online and undertake the following procedural steps during their visa application:
– Download the visa application form found on our website and have it printed to hardcopy. Fill in the left gaps with details required from you. Scan and submit the completed form back to us by email.
– Pay the visa service online as guided by our instructions on the website.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us. We will forward this document to you by email as received from the Vietnam immigration department if your visa application gets approved. Normally it takes about 48 hours to receive this document.
– Once received, the letter of approval should be printed for use over the next procedures. Firstly, you will use this document for your temporal identification when boarding a plane to Vietnam. Once landed at any of the international airports of Vietnam walk straight to the ‘Visa on Arrival Office’ and present the letter of approval, your valid passport and the two passport photos in order to claim your visa.
– Finally, you will pay the visa stamping fees to have the Vietnam visa for Tanzanian stamped on a page in your passport and handed to you immediately.
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa for Tanzanian:
– You must have a valid passport acquired over six months before the date of your visa application. The passport should have a longer validity than the visa you are applying for.
– Your passport should have enough space, as the visa for Vietnam requires a full page in the passport.
– You should fill in the visa application form with correct information as it is in your passport.
– Online application service for the Vietnam visa for Tanzanian is only available to air travelers
Check your personal information, passport information, issuing dates carefully to make sure everything is correct. If there is anything wrong you might be rejected to enter the country when you arrive at the Vietnam airport.
Please arrive on the date between the arrival and exit dates, not before the entry date and not after the exit date.
Print off the letter and keep it together with your passport in your hand bag to hand it at the customs’ desk.
Please also have two passport photos size already and some USA notes to pay for visa fees. The customs will not take any other currencies except the America cash.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Vietnam visa requirement for Tajikistani
- Vietnam visa requirement for Taiwanese
- Vietnam visa requirement for Syrian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Swiss
- Vietnam visa requirement for Swedish
- Vietnam visa requirement for Swazi
- Vietnam visa requirement for Svalbard
- Vietnam visa requirement for Suriname
- Vietnam visa requirement for Timor-Leste
- Vietnam visa requirement for Sudanese