Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Slovakia ? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Slovakia Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in …
Do Slovak passport holders require visa to travel Vietnam ?
Slovakia citizens the same as most of the citizens in the world need visa to Vietnam.
You can apply for Vietnam visa with Vietnam embassy in Slovakia or you also can apply Vietnam visa on arrival with Vietnam Immigration Department. However, different organization requires different thing, you should contact Vietnam embassy in Slovakia for more details if you want to apply Vietnam visa with them. On the other hand, if you want to apply Vietnam visa on arrival or also called Vietnam evisa, you need to fill in the online application form on this website. The result will be sent to you within 2 working days for standard process.
How to get Vietnam visa in Slovakia?
The Vietnam visa for Slovakia can be applied in the following two main ways:
– By direct application at the Vietnam embassy in Slovakia In this procedure applicants are required to present themselves in person there.
– By applying online for the letter of approval. The letter of approval is then used to claim the Vietnam visa at the Visa on arrival offices located at all three international airports in Vietnam. This procedure is strictly for air travelers only.
Here is how to apply for your Vietnam visa for Slovakia from the Vietnam Embassy in Slovakia
Firstly, you will need to have the required documents before you start the visa application process at the Vietnam embassy. These documents mainly are your valid passport and two passport photos you took within the last six months. You then need to walk straight to the Vietnam embassy in person and trigger the processing of your visa in the following steps:
– Request for the visa application form and fill it up before you hand it in for processing.
– Pay the required visa processing fees.
– Allow for processing of your visa for up to the stated date when you can return to the embassy to check it.
For more details you can contact the Vietnam embassy via the contacts shared below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Slovakia
No. 15 Dunajska Str., Bratislava, PO Box: 81108, Slovakia
Tel. : (+421) 252451263
Fax : (+421) 252451273
Consular : (+421) 252451276
Protocol: (+421) 252451263
Zone Code : 00421 or +421
Website : www.vietnamembassy-slovakia.vn
Here is how to apply online for the letter of approval via our website:
To get the Vietnam visa for Slovakia via online application you need a letter of approval which you get through our service from our website. Simply follow steps outlined below:
– Visit our website and download the visa application form from there. Print this form and fill it up with the required valid information about you and submit back to our website.
– Pay the visa application fees as guided by our instructions.
– Allow for up to 48 working hours to receive your letter of approval from us by email.
With the letter of approval you only need to complete the steps outlined below to get your Vietnam visa for…
– Download and print the letter of approval you received by email for use as temporal identification document when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Upon landing at any of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai, Da Nang) walk straight to the ‘Visa on Arrival Office’ and present your letter of approval, your passport and your two passport photos.
– Pay the set visa stamping fees to have your Vietnam visa stamped on your passport and handed over to you right there.
There you go! You have your Vietnam visa for Slovakia at hand.
Conditions to getting the Vietnam visa for Slovakia
– You must have a valid passport acquired at least six months prior to the date of applying for your visa. The passport must also have a longer validity than the Vietnam visa you wish to apply for.
– You must have two of your most recent passport photos taken within the last six months.
– Must fill in the visa application forms with valid data that matches that in your passport.