Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Serbia ? Until now, there is no Vietnam representative office located in Serbia so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa …
Do Serbian passport holders require visa for visiting Vietnam ?
Serbia citizens the same as most of the citizens in the world need visa to Vietnam. Serbian citizens can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival with Vietnam Immigration Department which is available on this website.
Vietnam visa on arrival or also called Vietnam evisa is an online visa system that allows people applying visa through the internet, do not need actually go to any physical address.
How to get Vietnam visa in Serbia?
We respectfully notify Jordanian population, that whoever wishes to travel to Vietnam, besides a valid passport will also be asked for a Vietnam visa. There are two ways by which they can acquire their Vietnam visa for Serbian as listed below:
– By presenting themselves in person at the Vietnam embassy or consulate where they can apply for their Vietnam visas for Serbian.
– By applying online for the Vietnam visa for Serbian with help of the letter of approval.
How to get a Vietnam visa for Serbian from the Vietnam embassy or consulate:
Serbian citizens have the benefit of applying for the Vietnam visa for Serbian from nearby Vietnam embassies or consulates, as their country currently does not have one.
They will be guided on how to conduct the visa application process while there and all they need to ensure is that they have the required documents needed for the procedure, in addition to having met the set standards.
If however the direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Serbian is not convenient to anyone, they can opt for online application option. This case involves the letter of approval as explained below:
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Serbian
Vietnam visa for Serbian citizens can be acquired simply by applying for the letter of approval online at our website. The following steps are to be followed in the procedure:
– Visa applicants to visit our website and download the visa application form from there. The form should be printed and filled in appropriately then scanned and submitted back to us.
– The visa applicant should make online payments for the pending visa application process with us. Our guide and instructions on how to make these payments should be followed to the letter.
– The visa applicant should allow up to 48 working hours to acquire the letter of approval by email through us.
– Once received by email, the letter of approval should be printed to hardcopy and used for temporal identification when boarding a plane to Vietnam. This letter of approval should be used to claim the Vietnam visa for San Marino upon arrival at any of the Vietnam international airports.
How to claim the Vietnam visa for Serbian with help of the letter of approval
Immediately a visa applicant arrives at the Vietnam international airport by air they should head straight to the Visa on Arrival Office and present their letter of approval there. In addition, they will need to have all other required documents.
An applicant will need to pay the visa stamping fee right there in order to have their Vietnam visa for San Marino stamped in their passport.
Finally the visa applicant will receive their Vietnam visa for Serbian and be allowed to enter Vietnam
Conditions to getting the Vietnam visas for Serbian
– You must acquire or have a valid passport at least six months prior to your visa application form. This passport should have a longer validity than the expected visa.
– You must have two passport photos you have taken within the last six months but not beyond that time period.
– You should fill in the visa application forms with valid information to ensure your letter of approval is consistent with information on your passport.