Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Senegal ? We regret to let you know that there is currently no Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate located in Senegal. …
Do Senegalese passport holders need to apply visa for visiting Vietnam ?
Senegal citizens are required visa to Vietnam. However, Vietnam has not had embassy or consulate in the Senegal yet. For that reason, people of Senegal can not apply visa with embassy but they can apply Vietnam visa on arrival with Vietnam Immigration Department.
Since 2003, Vietnam Immigration Department has been authorized issuing Vietnam visa on arrival (or also called Vietnam evisa). It is an online visa system that allows people applying and receiving the visa approval online. Vietnam Immigration Department is the second government organization together with the embassy authorizes issuing Vietnam visas.
How to get Vietnam visa in Senegal?
As a Senegalese citizen you have the following two ways at your disposal for applying for your Vietnam visa for Senegalese:
– Direct application for the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy or consulate
– Online application through our services for the letter of approval by which you will get the Vietnam visa.
Get more details below on each of these two options:
Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate
Due to the fact that Senegalese lacks a Vietnam embassy applicants from this country have the following options to pick one from:
– Find the nearest Vietnam embassies from nearby countries and make their visa applications from there.
– Make applications for the Vietnam visa by postal service. With this option and applicant does not have to show up at the Vietnam embassy in person.
Whichever option you pick from this ones above, it is important you first confirm with the Vietnam embassy to be sure they offer either of the services or at least one you are interested in.
How to acquire a Vietnam visa with the letter of approval
Applicants for the Vietnam visa for Senegalese can apply for the letter of approval, which is a document from the immigration department of Vietnam and is issued to Vietnam visa applicants through our services.
With this document you get to claim your Vietnam visa from the Vietnam embassy of your choice or from the Vietnam international airport from the ‘Visa on Arrival Office’
The following is an outline of both of these two visa acquisition procedures:
Vietnam visa from a Vietnam international airport (this service is strictly for air travelers)
In this procedure, you are required to do the following:
– Visit our website and fill in the visa application form with all your required details.
– Clear the service fees with us as per our directions.
– Obtain a letter of approval from us by email within 48 working hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport-size photos and your passport to one of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan SonNhat, NoiBai, Da Nang), and finally pay the visa stamping fees to receive your Vietnam visa.
Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy/consulate of your choice in your application form
This procedure requires the following from you:
– Fill in the visa application form online from our website,
– Clear the service fees with us as per our instructions
– Obtain the letter of approval from us in 48 working hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport-size photos and your passport at a Vietnam embassy/consulate you chose in your application form and pay the visa stamping fees to get served with a Vietnam visa.
Conditions to get Vietnam visa for Senegalese:
– You must have a valid passport that you’ve possessed for more than six months.
– You must present 2 of your most recent passport-sized photos that you took within six months.
The information provided in your letter of approval must convey similar information to that in your passport.