Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Russia ? There are 1 embassy and 2 consulates of Vietnam in Russia, please see below information: Embassy of the Socialist …
I am Russian and I heard that Russian citizens no need to apply visa for Vietnam, is it correctly ?
According to Decision No. 3207/2008/QD-BNG approved and signed on 10 December 2008 by the head of Vietnam Foreign Affairs Ministry, citizens of the Russian Federation bearingordinary passports are exempt from visa when entering and exiting Vietnam regardless of their entry purposes within 15 days from the date of entry.
How to get Vietnam visa in Russia?
Russians citizens need a Vietnam visa in order for them to enter Vietnam. There are two main ways by which they can acquire their Vietnam visa for Russian as outlined below:
– By direct application to the Vietnam embassy/consulate in Russia.
– By online means of application for the Vietnam visa through our services.
Direct application for the Vietnam visa for Russian from the Vietnam embassy.
Russian citizens can always access the Vietnam embassy in their country anytime within business hours to make their visa application or even to get information about the requirements and procedures that entail the process. They may also contact this embassy in person, by email or by presenting themselves in person to make their application for the Vietnam visa.
However, if one feels so inconvenienced by having to travel to the Vietnam embassy to apply for their visa to Vietnam, they may as well opt for the Vietnam visa by post service. In this way, they will first have to communicate with the Vietnam embassy to find out if the service is offered there.
Here is all contact information to reach the Vietnam embassy:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Russia
Address # 13, Bolshaya Pirogovskaya St., Moscow, RUSSIAN FEDERATION
General line: (+7-499)-2451092/ 2450925
Website : http://vnembassy-moscow.mofa.gov.vn
The Consulate General of Vietnam in Ekaterinburg (Russia)
22 Karla Libknesta Street Ekaterinburg, 620075 – RUSSIA
Tel : (00-7-343) 2530280 (81,83,84)
Fax: (00-7-343) 2530282
The Consulate General of Vietnam in Vladivostok – Russia
107/1, Pushkinskaya Street,Vladivostok – Russia
General line: (00-7-4232) 226948; Fax: (00-7-4232) 261496
Website : https://vnconsulate-vladivostok.mofa.gov.vn
Should you have any information to share that you feel will be of great help towards improving our services, feel free to contact us. You can also reach us for clarification on whichever matter within our scope of service by email email@example.com and we will take appropriate steps in response.
Online visa application through our service.
When you get to apply for the Vietnam visa through our service:
– We let you apply for the Vietnam visa for Russian through our website. Here you will download and print the visa application form from the website and fill it up with the required information about you. You will then have to scan and send it to our email.
– We will guide you on how to make online payments required for processing of your visa by our instructions posted there.
– We will then validate your information and pass it on to the immigration department for Vietnam for further validation before approval.
– Once your application is approved we will forward to you the letter of approval as received from the Vietnam immigration department to your email.
– Download the letter of approval and have it printed to hardcopy so you can identify yourself while boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Upon landing at any of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai and Da Nang), walk straight to the Visa on Arrival Office and present your passport, the letter of approval and your latest passport photos taken within the last six months.
– Finally you will pay the visa stamping fee to have the Vietnam visa for Russian stamped in your passport and handed to you.
Requirements to get the Vietnam visa for Russian
When applying for the Vietnam visa for Russian, you are required to:
– Have a valid passport document that was acquired not less than six months prior. The passport however must have a longer validity than the visa in waiting.
– Fill in the visa application form online completely and correctly to ensure it matches your information in your passport.
– Present two passport photos that are not any older than six months dating back to when they were taken.