Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Papua New Guinea ? Currently, there is no Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate in Papua New Guinea. We are pleased to …
Do Papua New Guinean passport holders require visa for entering Vietnam ?
Papua New Guinea citizens the same as most citizens in the world need visa to Vietnam. You can apply Vietnam visa with the Vietnam embassies or Vietnam Immigration Department.
How to get Vietnam visa in Papua New Guinea?
We wish to inform all citizens of Papua New Guinea that they need a Vietnam visa for Papua New Guinean in order for them to be allowed into Vietnam. We therefore bring the following two visa application procedures to their notice while informing them further about each:
– The direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy
– Online visa application procedure for the Vietnam visa from our website
When applying for the Vietnam visa as a Papua New Guinean citizen you can choose one of the above two visa application procedures depending with your convenience.
Direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Papua New Guinean:
There is no Vietnam embassy or consulate in Papua New Guinea to this present date. This leaves citizens of Papua New Guinea with the option of visiting the nearby countries that have a Vietnam embassy in order to start their visa application from there.
As an applicant to the Vietnam visa for Papua New Guinean citizens you will need to present yourself in person at the Vietnam embassy in any of the encompassing foreign countries and start your visa application right there. While at the Vietnam embassy you will be informed of the requirements to be met and finally presented with visa application forms for you to fill them in.
However, you may not fit in the idea of travelling to a foreign country to acquire your Vietnam visa from the Vietnam embassy considering the following difficulties below:
– There is usually a considerably long queue at the embassies during peak seasons as a result of tens of visa applicants showing up for the application procedure.
– You might have to incur high travel expenses and upkeep expenses while at the foreign country.
– The visa application service at the embassies is only available on weekdays and during work hours.
– The service takes up to five days to complete.
– There is a lot of inconvenience considering the fact that you have to abandon your normal job routine and travel to another country just for the application procedure and probably return back for confirmation of some details where possible.
The online application procedure through our service at our website will help you avoid all the above hurdles. In addition, the service is available 24/7 regardless of weekends and public holidays and is fast and reliable.
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Papua New Guinean through our website
In order to benefit from this service you will need to be connected to the Internet. That way you can access our website online and start the application procedure for the letter of approval. You will then use the letter of approval acquired from us to acquire your Vietnam visa from the Vietnam visa on arrival office, located at any of the Vietnam international airports. The procedure entails the following few steps:
– Firstly, you will need to visit our website and download the visa application form availed there. Ensure you print the forms and fill them in before submitting them back to us.
– You should then pay the visa service fee from our website online as guided by our instructions there.
– Wait for a maximum of 48 working hours so you can receive your letter of approval from us by email.
– Print this letter of approval as it will be used to as your temporal identification document when boarding a plane to Vietnam and finally when claiming your Vietnam visa for Papua New Guinean upon reaching the international airport of Vietnam by air.
How to claim your Vietnam visa for Papua New Guinean with your letter of approval:
With your letter of approval, a valid passport and two passport photos you should present yourself at the Visa on Arrival office at the Vietnam international airport. These documents will be used for verification of your visa.
You will finally need to pay a visa-stamping fee to have your Vietnam visa stamped on your passport and handed to you.
Conditions to getting the Vietnam visa for Papua New Guinean
– Must have a valid passport acquired not less than six months ahead of the visa application day. Your passport should have a longer validity that projects beyond that of your visa.
– The two passport photos presented should be the most recent ones not exceeding six months from date.
– You should correctly fill in your visa application forms to ensure the information in your letter of approval is consistent with that in your passport.
– Must keenly and accurately follow all steps and instructions for the visa application process