Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Norway ? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Norway Embassy Of Vietnam In Norway Address : St. …
Some news saying that Norwegian citizens no need visa for travelling Vietnam, I want to ask if Norwegian passport holders require visa or not ?
Norwegian do not need visas to visit Vietnam for up to 15 days. If you need more than 15 days then you need to apply for Vietnam visas. There are two government institutions which can give you Vietnam visas; they are Vietnam Department of Foreign Affair and Vietnam Immigration Department.
How to get Vietnam visa in Norway?
The Vietnam visa for Norwegian can be applied in the following two main ways:
– By direct application at the Vietnam embassy in Norway In this procedure applicants are required to present themselves in person there.
– By applying online for the letter of approval. The letter of approval is then used to claim the Vietnam visa at the Visa on arrival offices located at all three international airports in Vietnam. This procedure is strictly for air travelers only.
Here is how to apply for your Vietnam visa for Norwegian from the Vietnam Embassy in Norway
Firstly, you will need to have the required documents before you start the visa application process at the Vietnam embassy. These documents mainly are your valid passport and two passport photos you took within the last six months. You then need to walk straight to the Vietnam embassy in person and trigger the processing of your visa in the following steps:
– Request for the visa application form and fill it up before you hand it in for processing.
– Pay the required visa processing fees.
– Allow for processing of your visa for up to the stated date when you can return to the embassy to check it.
For more details you can contact the Vietnam embassy via the contacts shared below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Norway
Visiting address: St. Olavs Gate 21C, 0165 Oslo
Postal address: Pb. 6635 St Olavsplass, 0130 Oslo
Tel: + 47 22 20 33 00; Fax: +47 22 20 33 01
Consular services: +47 993 43 877
Here is how to apply online for the letter of approval via our website:
To get the Vietnam visa for Norwegian via online application you need a letter of approval which you get through our service from our website. Simply follow steps outlined below:
– Visit our website and download the visa application form from there. Print this form and fill it up with the required valid information about you and submit back to our website.
– Pay the visa application fees as guided by our instructions.
– Allow for up to 48 working hours to receive your letter of approval from us by email.
With the letter of approval you only need to complete the steps outlined below to get your Vietnam visa for Norwegian
– Download and print the letter of approval you received by email for use as temporal identification document when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Upon landing at any of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai, Da Nang) walk straight to the ‘Visa on Arrival Office’ and present your letter of approval, your passport and your two passport photos.
– Pay the set visa stamping fees to have your Vietnam visa stamped on your passport and handed over to you right there.
There you go! You have your Vietnam visa for Norwegian at hand.
Conditions to getting the Vietnam visa for Norwegian
– You must have a valid passport acquired at least six months prior to the date of applying for your visa. The passport must also have a longer validity than the Vietnam visa you wish to apply for.
– You must have two of your most recent passport photos taken within the last six months.
– Must fill in the visa application forms with valid data that matches that in your passport.