Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Namibia ? Unfortunately, there has been no Vietnam embassy or Consulate opened in Namibia so far. Please check your neighboring countries …
Do Namibian passport holders require visa for entering Vietnam ?
The same as most of citizens in the world, Namibia citizens are required visa to Vietnam. However, Social republic of Vietnam has not setup any embassies or consulates in Namibia yet, therefore Namibia passport holders have to find Vietnam embassy in the nearby countries for Vietnam visa OR applying Vietnam visa on arrival with Vietnam Immigration Department on this website.
How to get Vietnam visa in Namibia?
As a Namibian citizen planning to visit Vietnam, you are required to obtain a Vietnam visa. We therefore present you the following information on the two ways by which you can acquire your Vietnam visa for Namibian below:
– Direct application at the Vietnam embassy from surrounding countries
– Online application procedure for the letter of approval with which you can acquire your Vietnam visa from the Visa on Arrival office at the Vietnam international airport.
You can choose any of the above two ways of applying for your Vietnam visa for Namibian at your convenience:
How to directly apply for the Vietnam visa through the Vietnam embassy
Since there is no Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate in Namibia, all applicants for the Vietnam visa for Namibian will have to find the nearest Vietnam embassy from nearby countries to contact on matters concerning Vietnam visa application.
The other way to direct acquisition of the Vietnam visa is by the post option. Visa by post service saves applicants from having to present himself or herself in person at the Vietnam embassy thus making it a convenient and recommendable option. However, visa application procedures vary across embassies and so applicants should first confirm with the embassy to find out if visa by post service is offered there.
How to apply online for the letter of approval through us.
As soon as you complete the online procedure for applying for the letter of approval at our webiste, we serve you with the letter of approval, which is a green light to receiving your Vietnam visa from the visa on arrival office at the Vietnam international airport.
Follow these four steps to successfully complete this procedure;
– Visit our website online and fill in the visa application form availed there
– Pay the due service fees as required by us while following our instructions
– Get the letter of approval from us delivered to your email inbox, usually within 48 business hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your passport and two of your passport photos at any of the Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai and Da Nang), and finally pay the visa stamping fees to be served with your Vietnam visa.
Advantages of the online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Namibian.
Online application procedure is always available so long as one has active connection to the Internet.
You can always apply for the service from anywhere in the world and still acquire your Vietnam visa.
The service is open on full time 24/7 basis, as our website remains accessible to all people from all regions.
Generally you save your time and energy by using our service that is available at affordable pricing.
Note: Conditions to get Vietnam visa for Namibians:
– You must present a valid passport, which you acquired in not less than six months ago. The passport should have a longer validity that extends beyond that of the anticipated visa.
– The two passport size photos required from you must be most recent and taken within 6 months.
– The information about you availed by your letter of approval must be same as that in your passport for your application to pass the validation step.
When receiving the visa approval letter, please check the information carefully, making sure everything is correct. You may be rejected to enter the country at Vietnam airport if there is something mistake in this letter
You only allow to arrive the country anytime between the entry and exit dates, but not before the entry date and not after the exit date.
Print the approval letter off and keep it together with your passport. Please do not put this letter in your checked in baggage, you will need it at the customs desk.
Having two passport photos size and some USA notes ready to pay for visa fees at the customs desk. Please remember, the customs will not take any other currencies except the America notes.