Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Mozambique? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Mozambique Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Mozambique …
Do Mozambican passport holders require visa for entering Vietnam ?
People of Mozambique the same as most of citizens in the Africa continent are required visa to Vietnam. Nevertheless, Social republic of Vietnam has not had any embassies or consulates in the Mozambique yet, therefore Mozambique passport holders either to find Vietnam embassies in a nearby country for Vietnam visa OR applying Vietnam visa on arrival with Vietnam Immigration Department on this website.
Unlike applying visa with the embassies, Vietnam Immigration Department has applied the advantages of the internet to develop an online visa system that allow people applying visa online. Using online visa system, people do not need searching around finding offices to hand in their documentation, they also do not worry about out of time or queuing in the line, everything can be done online or by smart phone in just about 5 minutes of their break time. This saves lots of time and money for visa applicants.
How to get Vietnam visa in Mozambique?
As a Mozambique citizen you need a Vietnam visa for Mozambique in order to enter Vietnam. There are two basic ways to applying for this important travel document as listed below:
– Direct application procedure at the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy in Mozambique
This option requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Physical presence of the visa applicant at the Vietnam embassy
– Applicant to pay the set visa application fees and follow the procedural steps outlined for them during the visa application course.
– Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Mozambique
This option involves requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Active internet connection
– Candidate to follow the set procedural steps and instructions in their course of applying for the Vietnam visa for Mozambique
Get more details below on each of the above two ways of applying and acquiring your Vietnam visa for Mozambique
Get a Vietnam visa for Mozambique at the Vietnam embassy in Mozambique
When applying for your Vietnam visa for Mozambique at the Vietnam embassy you are required to first meet the following requirement in order to qualify as a visa applicant:
You have a valid visa application documents which include:
– A valid passport that you acquired more than six months prior to your visa application date
– Two passport photos which you took within the last six months dating back from your present date.
If the above requirement is met a candidate should present themselves at the Vietnam embassy in person so as to fill up the visa application form from there. Candidates will also be required to pay visa service fees in the course of applying for their Vietnam visa at the embassy. More information on requirements and procedures at the Vietnam embassy can be obtained by contacting the Vietnam embassy in Mozambique via the following contacts below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Mozambique
Av. Francisco Orlando Magumbwe, No 1026/1048 Caixa Postal. 4501 – Maputo – Moçambique
Telefone: +258 21 49 7912 or +258 21 49 1989
Fax: +258 21 49 1992
Website : www.mofa.gov.vn/vnemb.mb
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Mozambique:
Visa applicants can apply for the Vietnam visa for Mozambique via the internet. This procedure requires reliable connection to the internet and involves the letter of approval that serves as a temporal identification document to successful candidates of the visa application process. The following steps are to be followed by visa applicants during this process:
– Visit our website and download the visa application form availed there. Fill in the provided blank spaces on the form with valid information about you.
– Clear the visa service fees with us online as guided by our instructions.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us by email in about 48 working hours.
– Download the letter of approval and print it to hardcopy for presentation as your temporal identification document as you wait for your visa to mature.
Here is how to use your letter of approval to claim your Vietnam visa:
– Use the printed hardcopy of the letter of approval to identify yourself when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Once arrived at any of the three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBaior Da Nang), present your letter of approval at the ‘Visa on Arrival’ Office at the Vietnam embassy.
– Pay the visa service fees to have your visa stamped in your passport and handed to you immediately.
With these three steps you now have a valid Vietnam visa and you can travel throughout Vietnam during its validity. However the following conditions are to be met by visa applicants before starting the visa application procedure:
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa for Mozambique
– The visa applicants should have a valid passport that was acquired more than six months prior to the date of visa application. However, the passport should have a longer validity than the anticipated visa.
– Candidates should accurately fill up the visa application form with valid data that matches the information in their passports.
– Candidates should only choose online application procedure for air travel.
When received the visa approval letter, please check all the information in it carefully, the personal information, passport information, issuing dates and type of visa to make sure everything is correct. If your spelling’s name or date of birth was wrong you might be rejected to enter the country when you arrive at the Vietnam airport.
Please arrive on the date between the arrival and exit dates, not before the entry date and not after the exit date.
You should also print off the letter and keep it together with your passport in your hand bag, not in the luggage because if you do not have it at the customs’ desk you might be in troubles.
Please also prepare two passport photos size and some USA notes to pay for visa fees as the customs will not take any other currencies except the America cash.