Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Mauritius ? Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate located in Mauritius so please contact to the Vietnam …
Do Mauritian passport holders require visa for entering Vietnam ?
People of Mauritius the same as most of citizens in the Africa continent are required visa to Vietnam. Nevertheless, Social republic of Vietnam has not had any embassies or consulates in the Mauritius yet, therefore Mauritius passport holders either to find Vietnam embassies in a nearby country for Vietnam visa OR applying Vietnam visa on arrival with Vietnam Immigration Department on this website.
Unlike applying visa with the Foreign Affairs Department through the embassies that you have to travel along and wait in the line, Vietnam Immigration Department has applied the advantages of the internet to develop an online visa system that allows people applying visa online. Using online visa system, people do not need searching around finding offices to hand in their documentation, they also do not worry about working time or queuing in the line, the visa applying process can be done through the internet or by smart phone in just about 5 minutes. This saves lots of time and money for visa applicants.
How to get Vietnam visa in Mauritius?
As a Mauritius citizen you will need to have a valid Vietnam visa for Mauritius before travelling to Vietnam. We therefore present you with information on how to apply for the Vietnam visa for Mauritius including the two ways by which to undertake the procedure:
– Direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy.
– Online application for the letter of approval for the Vietnam visa via our service.
You are free to choose one of these two visa application procedures depending on your convenience and personal preference.
Direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Mauritius
Although Mauritius currently has no Vietnam embassy or consulate, one can still apply for this important travel document as Mauritius by traveling to a neighboring country that has a Vietnam embassy.
At the Vietnam embassy the visa applicants are guided on steps to follow as well as what forms to fill for the application of their Vietnam visa for Mauritius.
However, you may not always access the Vietnam embassy in foreign nations due to shortcomings of this option as listed below:
– During peak seasons the embassy is sometimes occupied by long queues of visa applicants waiting to be served.
– The procedure takes up to five days which can be a big inconvenience to people travelling from other countries as they might have to wait for their time of service.
– You might have to spend on your upkeep at your own expense while in foreign nation.
For the above and other inconvenient experiences by visa applicants from foreign countries, you will find online application for the letter of approval and the Vietnam visa more suitable.
Get your Vietnam visa for Mauritius with your letter of approval for the Vietnam visa through our service.
In order to get the Vietnam visa for Mauritius with the provision of the letter of approval through our service, the following steps are followed:
– Visit our website online and find the visa application form. Download this form and print it out for filling. Finally submit this form back to us via the web or by the provided email address.
– Clear the required visa service fee to mark the start of your visa processing. At this step ensure you keenly follow our instructions.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us in about 48 working hours. We will send you this letter by the email address you provided us in the visa application form.
– Download and print the letter of approval acquired from us.
How to use your letter of approval to claim your Vietnam visa for Mauritius
– With the letter of approval sent to you by us via email, you need to have it in hardcopy form and present it for temporal identification when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Upon your arrival at the Vietnam international airport, walk straight to the Visa on Arrival office and hand in your letter of approval, your passport and two of your most recent passport photos.
– You will then be required to pay visa-stamping fees in order to have your Vietnam visa for Mauritius stamped on your passport and presented to you right there.
Conditions for getting the Vietnam visa for Mauritius
You must have a valid passport acquired at least six months prior to your visa application. The passport validity should exceed that of your expected visa.
Must correctly fill in the visa application forms to ensure information in your letter of approval agrees with that in your passport.
Must have two passport photos that you acquired not more than six months ago.