Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Malawi ? Until now, there has been no Vietnam Embassy/Consulate located in Malawi so please contact to the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in …
Coming to Vietnam from Malawi, do Malawian passport holders require visa for entering Vietnam ?
Malawi the same as most of country in the Middle East are required visa to entry Vietnam. Malawi passport holders can apply for Vietnam evisas with Vietnam Immigration Department. Vietnam evisas are issued by Vietnam Immigration Department; it includes Vietnam tourist evisa and Vietnam business evisa.
The Vietnam tourist evisa is purposed for travelers who aim to traveling or visiting friends or family in Vietnam. Tourist evisa normally issues for 1, 3 or 6 months periods.
The business evisa is designed for working and business purposes. The same as tourist evisa, business evisa applicants can apply for 1 month, 3 months or 6 months with single or multiple entries.
Vietnam evisas are given through the internet; visa applicants can apply on the internet and then will receive the answer letter from Immigration officers through email.
How to get Vietnam visa in Malawi?
Conditions to get Vietnam visa for Malawian:
– Your passport must be valid and backdates to at least 6 months from its acquisition day.
– Your two passport-size photos must have been taken within 6 months.
– Your information in your letter of approval must be same as that in your passport.
As a Malawian citizen, you need a Vietnam visa forMalawian in order to visit Vietnam. The following are two ways by which you can acquire a Vietnam visa in Montserrat:
– From the Vietnam embassy or consulate by direct application
– With help of the letter of approval acquired by online application.
– Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate.
Currently, there is no Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate in Malawian hence Malawian applicants for the Vietnam visa are left with two options:
– Make arrangements with the nearest Vietnam embassy in surrounding countries
– Obtain their Vietnam visas by post option. This option saves applicants from having to present themselves in person at the Vietnam embassies.
Whichever option applicants choose from the above two, they will still get their Vietnam visa for Malawian from the Vietnam embassy or consulate. However, applicants must confirm with the Vietnam embassies to be sure of these services prior to their visa application date.
Visa acquisition with the approval letter from us.
With the letter of approval applicants get to pick their Vietnam visa for Malawian from two points each of which depends on their visa application procedure and options they chose with us. These points are the Vietnam international airport and the Vietnam embassy chosen by the visa applicant during the application procedure. This procedure is as follows:
– Applicants get to make their visa applications to the immigration department of Vietnam via our online services.
– We watch over their application procedure and forward their details on their behalf to the immigration department of Vietnam.
– We receive the letter of approval from the immigration department of Vietnam and issue them this document in softcopy by email as received from the immigration department of Vietnam. It must however be noted that this procedure is strictly for air travelers.
Vietnam visa from a Vietnam international airport (this service is strictly for air travelers)
In this procedure, you are required to do the following:
– Visit our website and fill in the visa application form with all your required details.
– Clear the service fees with us as per our directions.
– Obtain a letter of approval from us by email within 48 working hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport-size photos and your passport to one of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan SonNhat, NoiBai, Da Nang), and finally pay the visa stamping fees to receive your Vietnam visa.
Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy/consulate of your choice in your application form
This procedure requires the following from you:
– Fill in the visa application form online from our website,
– Clear the service fees with us as per our instructions
– Obtain the letter of approval from us in 48 working hours.
Present your letter of approval, your two passport-size photos and your passport at a Vietnam embassy/consulate you chose in your application form and pay the visa stamping fees to get served with a Vietnam visa.