Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Laos ? There are embassy and 3 consulates of Vietnam in Laos, please see below for details: Embassy of the SR …
Some news said that ASEAN citizens can visit Vietnam without visa, Do Lao passport holders require visa for Vietnam ?
As Laos passport holders you are not require visa to Vietnam up to 30 days. If you need to stay longer then you need to apply for Vietnam visas. You can apply for Vietnam business or tourist visas with Vietnam embassy in Laos or you can also apply for Vietnam visa online with Vietnam Immigration Department.
How to get Vietnam visa in Laos?
As a Laotian citizen you need a Vietnam visa for Laos in order to enter Vietnam. There are two basic ways to applying for this important travel document as listed below:
– Direct application procedure at the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy in Laos
This option requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Physical presence of the visa applicant at the Vietnam embassy
– Applicant to pay the set visa application fees and follow the procedural steps outlined for them during the visa application course.
– Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Laos
This option involves requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Active internet connection
– Candidate to follow the set procedural steps and instructions in their course of applying for the Vietnam visa for Laos
Get more details below on each of the above two ways of applying and acquiring your Vietnam visa for Laos
– Get a Vietnam visa for Laos at the Vietnam embassy in Laos
When applying for your Vietnam visa for Laos at the Vietnam embassy you are required to first meet the following requirement in order to qualify as a visa applicant:
You have valid visa application documents which include:
– A valid passport that you acquired more than six months prior to your visa application date
– Two passport photos which you took within the last six months dating back from your present date.
If the above requirement is met a candidate should present themselves at the Vietnam embassy in person so as to fill up the visa application form from there. Candidates will also be required to pay visa service fees in the course of applying for their Vietnam visa at the embassy. More information on requirements and procedures at the Vietnam embassy can be obtained by contacting the Vietnam embassy in Laos via the following contacts below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Laos
Thatluang Rd., Vientiane, Laos
Phone : (856) 2141 3409 or 2141 3409 or 2141 4602 – Consular: 2141 3400
Fax : (856) 2141 3379 or 2141 4601
Email :firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The Consulate General of Vietnam in Savannakhet province, Laos
Address: No.118, Sisavangvong, KaysonPhomvihan district, Savannakhet province, Laos
Tel: (856) 41 212418; Mobile: (856) 20 5541259
Fax: (856) 41 212182
Consulate General of Vietnam in Pakse, Laos
Address #31, Banphabạt, Paksé, Champassak, LAOS
Phone : (856) 3121 2058
Fax : (856) 3121 2827
Consulate General of Vietnam in Luangprabang, Laos
Address: No. 427-428, That BoSot Village, Luangprabang Town, Luangprabang Province, Laos.
Tel: (856 – 71) 254748
Fax: (856 – 71) 254746
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Laos:
Visa applicants can apply for the Vietnam visa for Laos via the internet. This procedure requires reliable connection to the internet and involves the letter of approval that serves as a temporal identification document to successful candidates of the visa application process. The following steps are to be followed by visa applicants during this process:
– Visit our website and download the visa application form availed there. Fill in the provided blank spaces on the form with valid information about you.
– Clear the visa service fees with us online as guided by our instructions.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us by email in about 48 working hours.
– Download the letter of approval and print it to hardcopy for presentation as your temporal identification document as you wait for your visa to mature.
Here is how to use your letter of approval to claim your Vietnam visa:
– Use the printed hardcopy of the letter of approval to identify yourself when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Once arrived at any of the three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai or Da Nang), present your letter of approval at the ‘Visa on Arrival’ Office at the Vietnam embassy.
– Pay the visa service fees to have your visa stamped in your passport and handed to you immediately.
With these three steps you now have a valid Vietnam visa and you can travel throughout Vietnam during its validity. However the following conditions are to be met by visa applicants before starting the visa application procedure:
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa for Laos
– The visa applicants should have a valid passport that was acquired more than six months prior to the date of visa application. However, the passport should have a longer validity than the anticipated visa.
– Candidates should accurately fill up the visa application form with valid data that matches the information in their passports.
– Candidates should only choose online application procedure for air travel.
If you still not receive any approval letter within the required time, please let us know immediately via our email firstname.lastname@example.org