Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Kuwait ? Please see below information of Embassy of Vietnam in Kuwait Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam in …
I travel to Vietnam this summer on a tourist trip and I would like to ask if Kuwaiti passport holders require visa for Vietnam ?
Kuwaiti passport holders, the same as most of nations in the Middle East are required visa to enter Vietnam. You can apply for Vietnam evisa (also called Vietnam visa on arrival) with Vietnam Immigration Department.
How to get Vietnam visa in Kuwait?
The Vietnam visa for Kuwaiti is available and can be applied in two main ways:
– By making a direct application at the Vietnam embassy in Kuwaiti
– By applying online through our website for the letter of approval, which will then be used to claim for your Vietnam visa from the ‘Visa on Arrival office’ at any of the three international airports in Vietnam.
However, in order to get a Vietnam visa for Kuwaiti you are required to meet the following conditions:
Conditions to getting the Vietnam visa for Kuwaiti
– Must be a citizen of Kuwaiti
– Must have a valid passport older than six months but with a longer validity than the expected visa.
– Must correctly and accurately fill up the visa application form with valid data as is in their passport.
– The information in the letter of approval must be in consistence with that in your passport.
– Must have two passport photos taken within the last six months.
Get your Vietnam visa for Kuwaiti from the Vietnam embassy in Kuwaiti
– Walk straight to the Vietnam embassy during weekdays on business hours.
– Request for the visa application form and fill it up with valid data as required of you. Submit the form back to the embassy right there for further processing.
– Pay the stated visa service fees in order to start your visa processing.
– Allow for up to the stated date to check for your visa at the Vietnam embassy.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam in the State of Kuwait
Jabriya, Block 10, Street 19, Villa 96, Kuwait
Tel : + 965-25311450 – 25351593
Fax : + 965-25351592
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : https://vnembassy-dasman.mofa.gov.vn/
Here is how to apply for the letter of approval online through our website:
– Visit our website online and download the letter of approval from there.
– Fill up this letter of approval with valid information about you as required and upload it back to our site. Preferably you can send it by email.
– Pay the visa application fees with us online as guided by our instructions
– Allow for up to 48 working hours to receive the letter of approval from us by email.
With the letter of approval you can claim your Vietnam visa in the following steps:
– Print the letter of approval and use it to identify yourself when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Upon landing at any of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai, Da Nang), walk straight to the visa on arrival office and present your letter of approval, your passport and two passport photos.
– Pay the requested visa stamping fees to have your Vietnam visa for Kuwaiti stamped on your passport and handed to you.
You can now walk legally and freely throughout Vietnam as you now have a visa for Vietnam, which is all that is required by the immigration department of Vietnam.