Vietnam visa requirement for Kittitians
Do Kittitians and Nevisian passport holders from Saint Kitts and Nevis need visa for entering Vietnam ?
Saint Kitts and Nevis passport holders the same as most of countries in the Caribbean Sea need visa to visit Vietnam. You can apply for Vietnam tourist evisas if you want to travel or visit friends in Vietnam. You also can apply for Vietnam business evisas if you want to work or doing business in Vietnam.
How to get Vietnam visa in Saint Kitts and Nevis?
There are 2 ways for you to get a Vietnam visa:
1. Apply for your Vietnam visa in a Vietnam Embassy / Consulate:
Since there is no Vietnam representative office in Saint Kitts and Nevis at the present, you can check other countries to find the nearest Vietnam Embassy / Consulate to contact.
In case it is so inconvenient for you to come in person to a Vietnam embassy, applying for a Vietnam visa by post is recommended. However, please contact the embassy in advance to check whether you can obtain a Vietnam visa by post or not.
2. Getting visa on arrival Vietnam
The tourist evisa is available in 1 or 3 months visa. The business evisa is available up to 6 months periods. Both types of evisa are issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department and can be extended one more time when you were in Vietnam.
Vietnam Immigration Department and Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs are the only two government institutes can issue Vietnam visas. You can apply Vietnam visa with Vietnam Foreign Affair through Vietnam embassy which you can find it on this website. Or you can also apply for Vietnam Evisa with Vietnam Immigration Department on this website.
To apply for your Vietnam visa online, please refer to the simple instructions as below:
– Visit our website www.vietnamimmigration.com to fill in the online application form.
– Make payment for us (service fee) as per instructions.
– Obtain your visa approval letter via our email.
If you still not receive any approval letter within the required time, please let us know immediately via our email email@example.com
Applying with Vietnam Immigration Department you need:
– 6 months valid passport
– An blank page on the passport
– 2 passport photos size
– An email address
– Online payment tools (example: credit card like visa or master card, paypal)
– USA cash pay for the visa fees at the airport
You need to fill in the online application form then waiting for the approval letter via email. You should have your approval letter before buying fly ticket in order of your visa got rejected.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
E-Visa holders just go straight to the passport control to show e-visa for checking & then get stamp on your passport for entry 30 days, no need to pay any amount.
- Vietnam visa requirement for Saint Helenian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Saint-Barthelemy
- Vietnam visa requirement for Rwandan
- Vietnam visa requirement for Russian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Romanian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Reunion
- Vietnam visa requirement for Qatari
- Vietnam visa requirement for Puerto Rican
- Vietnam visa requirement for Portuguese
- Vietnam visa requirement for Polish